League Two January Rumours/Transfers | Page 29 | Vital Football

League Two January Rumours/Transfers

Sid Nelson, young centre back, who was on loan at Swindon, from Millwall. Regarded as the rock of their defence by my mate here at work, and by the 2 Swindon fans who replied to our pre-match questionnaire. He was recalled at the start of the transfer window. Swindon were hoping to get him back, but he joined Tranmere Rovers yesterday on loan until the end of the season. Matey here is shaking his head, can't believe it.

Just when we thought this thread was done and dusted Mansfield sign defender Ben Turner who was a free agent after having his contract at Burton cancelled. So it does seem that free agents can still be signed so I wonder if Aidy White is still training with us and might be a possible still

Just when we thought this thread was done and dusted Mansfield sign defender Ben Turner who was a free agent after having his contract at Burton cancelled. So it does seem that free agents can still be signed so I wonder if Aidy White is still training with us and might be a possible still

Damn good signing is Turner. He won't have come cheap either.

I thought Brown is the cover ,left and right.

So Mansfield get rid of two big earners and bring in yet another, sure Turner played in the prem for Hull?
If they don't win the league we really should be patting ourselves on the back big time.

So Mansfield get rid of two big earners and bring in yet another, sure Turner played in the prem for Hull?
If they don't win the league we really should be patting ourselves on the back big time.

I think you’re confusing him with Michael Turner?

I thought Brown is the cover ,left and right.

He is but I was just thinking aloud concerning White who was supposed to be training with us and that out of contract players are still possibilities which I initially thought they wouldn't be