League table | Vital Football

League table

radfordinlondon

Vital Football Legend
Yes I know it's b4 Xmas but that draw last night had me looking again.

Professional performance today and 3pts will put us in a tremendous position for the Xmas scramble.

If we can take points off Leeds and Norwich who knows where we might end up.

All very exciting right now

Not trying to be negative but realistically I'm ready for a crash to earth today.

They are a bloody awkward side for us, probably a lot better than their position suggests. We don't win many against them and the game at the CG last year was up there with the most shameful performances I have ever seen.

That is coupled with a real problem in defence. They will have been training to attack Osborn all week and we have little idea how Robinson will do at CB

I think today could easily see points dropped and I'll be over the moon if we win. There is nothing routine about today.

Children's party for my little boy means I can't even go

Looking forward to not seeing us constantly exposed down the left as we have been when Robinson plays there.

Maybe a case with us down to the bare bones at the back we go for it and try to out score them, Robinson is a competent CB just hope him and heff work.

It's the fact that we're in the mix and looking good that I love. Gonna be a crash sometime, let's hope it's not today - as radfordinlondon says: could be a good christmas in this tight league

I don't think it's gonna be pretty today but I do think we have shown resilience so far this season. Midfield needs to really support our make shift defence and trust the front 4 to make at least 1 goal.

Not about performance today, just the result.

Looking forward to not seeing us constantly exposed down the left as we have been when Robinson plays there.
Yes, it will be a nice change to see us exposed down the left far more often and in completely different ways.

Maybe he can be ripped to pieces by a substandard winger and cause a penalty to be given like at Burton.

It's your time to shine CP. I want to win today so I really hope the reality can match your vivid imagination

Last edited:
Yes, it will be a nice change to see us exposed down the left far more often and in completely different ways.

Maybe he can be ripped to pieces by a substandard winger and cause a penalty to be given like at Burton.

It's your time to shine CP. I want to win today so I really hope the reality can match your vivid imagination

Maybe he can dive and get sent off putting a comfortable win at risk.

Maybe he can give away a stupid pen costing us a win as he did at Villa.

Maybe he can get skinned over and over for pace.

Maybe he can let in over 20 crosses in a game

Here's to hoping

Not trying to be negative but realistically I'm ready for a crash to earth today.

They are a bloody awkward side for us, probably a lot better than their position suggests. We don't win many against them and the game at the CG last year was up there with the most shameful performances I have ever seen.

That is coupled with a real problem in defence. They will have been training to attack Osborn all week and we have little idea how Robinson will do at CB

I think today could easily see points dropped and I'll be over the moon if we win. There is nothing routine about today.

Children's party for my little boy means I can't even go

I share your sentiments. I’ve been thinking all week that we could well find today’s game very tricky. The defence being my main obvious concern.

On the subject of the defence, Fig needs to figure out a way of not picking up cards with regular monotony.