League Reform Plans | Page 13 | Vital Football

League Reform Plans

Gary Neville did an excellent piece on Monday Night Football last night if anyone is interested. Twenty minutes or so but worth the watch.
I saw it and he was quite impassioned. I still can't get over a poacher turned game keeper comparison but fair play on that performance he was saying the right things and Carragher couldn't pick an argument with what he said.

Good on yer Gary. Sadly, quite likely pissing in the wind.

I think he fundamentally misunderstood the nature of the 250 million quid bailout and it's consequences. He also did nothing to address the other fundamental sticking point for sensibly run clubs, that of the TV rights carve up for the proposed big six

I think he fundamentally misunderstood the nature of the 250 million quid bailout and it's consequences. He also did nothing to address the other fundamental sticking point for sensibly run clubs, that of the TV rights carve up for the proposed big six
He does for some reason. Good points raised in amongst what he said, including independent regulation, ticket prices etc but he seems to think the power grab is the only part that people disagree with but it isn't.