League One Transfers: January 2021 | Page 2 | Vital Football

League One Transfers: January 2021

Oxford chairman Tiger Thanakarnjanasuth reveals that they have been working towards this transfer window for a year. He says they know the players they want, and raises the question of which players should they be signing - talented or robust, given the intense schedule facing clubs over the remainder of the season?

Talented. If they've been working towards this for a year it'll be long term view - probably a bit like the way we treated last January window.

He is such an egotistical knob and don't agree with most of his statements and lunacy. If their league position matched his ego they would be playing in the Saturn first tier. Fortunately the revenge season is starting to unpick. I would sell Dembele, as he offers little, when I have watched him. So both his agent and the player can do one!!

Oxford chairman Tiger Thanakarnjanasuth reveals that they have been working towards this transfer window for a year. He says they know the players they want, and raises the question of which players should they be signing - talented or robust, given the intense schedule facing clubs over the remainder of the season?

Oxford easily win the award for ‘Chairman with the Coolest Name’.

Having added a couple of strike options in the shape of Liam Millar and Ronnie Schwartz, Charlton manager Lee Bowyer is now after a central defender.

Burton Albion: In: 0 Out: 2
Out:
Striker: Niall Ennis, 21 (loan from Wolverhampton Wanderers ended)

If the Charlton deal for the Great Dane goes through, does that mean we can keep shopping in the likes of the Dutch second division?

Oxford chairman Tiger Thanakarnjanasuth reveals that they have been working towards this transfer window for a year.

Poor man. He found out he had to sign some paperwork this window and it has taken him a year to learn how to spell his name.

If the Charlton deal for the Great Dane goes through, does that mean we can keep shopping in the likes of the Dutch second division?

I suspect he will have accrued more points than Montsma. He has played in the top league in France, Belgium, Norway, Sweden and Denmark, has played 7 times in European competition, been in a team that won the Danish League at least once (winning the golden boot that year) and represented Denmark at u16, u17, u18, u19 & u21 level.

Shrewsbury could become the dark horse from nowhere

They have possibly used a seasons worth of good luck in their latest few games though. In beating City, Hull and Donny I think they scored with the only shot on target in all three games. Obviously must have defended well but I would be surprised if they finished in the top half.

Wigan Athletic: In: 0 Out: 2
Out:
Midfielder: Matty Palmer, 25 (loan from Swindon Town ended)