League One Play-Offs To Include More Teams? | Vital Football

League One Play-Offs To Include More Teams?

Well, the delay is frustrating, but, all things are pointing to us getting promoted.
The only way that we weren't going up was if they decided to scrap the season altogether and completely write it off, which would have been stupid after all the games that had been played. Soooooooo, it looks like we're on our way back into the Championship, hooray.
I hope they televise the play-off games seeing as we've all been starved of our football fix. U.T.M.

Just to add ..... I had a feeling that Sunderland would throw a spanner in the works being a BIG club and massively under achieving this season. The football league are bending over backwards to give them another chance of going up including Wycombe and Sunderland in the play-offs. With Wycombe being considered I think it was only fair considering they had a game in hand, but Sunderland had played a game more than all the teams above them. Something smells fishy to me, ha-ha, and it's not the trawlers in the Wearside docks.

I have heard that they are on about promotions but no relegations in Leagues One and Two but not the PL and Championship - which would mean more games next season, wouldn't it? Or is my math totally wrong (which wouldn't surprise me).

Well if that's true Caz then Bolton have "got away with murder", to put it mildly.
And Southend too, because they were definitely on their way down.
But Bolton deserved to be relegated I.M.O. because of all their rule breaking. :shake: :contract: :contract: :contract: :contract: :contract: :contract: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban::ban::ban::ban: (y) :whist:

Yes, Nez, it doesn't seem at all fair does it? I was 'off' the EFL anyway for the way they treated Bury then help Bolton - or that's how it appears.