League Cup | Page 2 | Vital Football

League Cup

Good day gents! Cracking early goal and we're getting stuck in early on which is good. Ambrose with a header cleared off the line, constantly looking dangerous. Pressing them quickly and high up the pitch.

County will have their spells in the game, no doubt but if we continue like this it won't take long before they're beaten!

Scott Brown back on the bench today is great news.
Sviatchenko also on the bench.
Simunovic is injured but Boyata is back so it's Boyata and Ambrose at the back today.

This isn't just Efe. Defenders have to realize that sometimes the opposition will get one on one with the keeper. Let the keeper do his job.

Out players need to stop throwing their hands in the air for every light foul. We won't get the call. The 12th man has made his presence known.

The only positives at HT are that we're not losing and we've still looked closer to scoring. However, on this pitch, our players are really going to tire! It's going to be hard going for 10 men on a big pitch and on a tough pitch to run on.

Griffiths chopped down inside the box in the 2nd minute - no pen, no red card not even a yellow.

Thompson has a long, long history...

We need to pass to feet as much as possible 2nd half. Wasting too much energy and giving away possession playing balls into space in the middle areas ... ok to hit it long into space

When I saw the replays of that penalty you mention in the 2nd minute, the more I thought it should have been one! He purposely fell and tripped Griffiths!

County score after Gordon was fouled in the box at the corner! He was CLEARLY being held!

It was bad defending but there was a CLEAR foul on Gordon and I can't believe the commentators haven't even mentioned it yet! Did nobody see it?

Now we discover Gordon was booked for appealing to the referee after that 2nd goal! Absolutely ridiculous!

Agree welch, we're going to have few chances and we need to make the most of them!

Latest Celtic News