League Cup Fourth Round Draw (20/9/17) | Vital Football

League Cup Fourth Round Draw (20/9/17)

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
The draw for the fourth round of the English Football League Cup took place last night.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523574">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

I've got a feeling that Spam fans might be looking to do an 'FC Cologne' on us in this one if our parts of the ground are not fully taken up by Spurs fans.

Our Fixture around the time of cup against the spam....

Attachments

• fixtures.PNG
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Maybe our fixture list might explain why the LC really doesn't mean we'll be taking it so seriously?

Real Deal - 21/9/2017 12:45

I would play the kids and squad players. We can't play our best 11 with all them big games coming up.

Can't see we'll have any other choice; but of course the Spam will be putting their best out - so it will be a big uphill battle to get past them.

We can't win the PL nor the CL so I find it stupid to play a weakened team v West Ham. I understand it wont be full strength but I hope we don't completely laugh it off and play all youngsters, I want to see a team similar or stronger to the one we played against Barnsley.

Losing to West Ham in a cup game is unbearable to imagine what their fans will be like, plus the small fact that it takes you to a quarter finals of a cup.