League Cup Final | Vital Football

League Cup Final

Celtic: Gordon, Lustig, Simunovic, Sviatchenko, Izaguirre, Brown, Armstrong, Roberts, Rogic, Forrest, Dembele

subs: Toure, Bitton, Griffiths, Gamboa, Mackay-Steven, de Vries, McGregor

Get these sheep shagged!

YAS pen to Celtic after Forrest is brought down.

Dembele brings the cup closer to Celtic with a superbly struck penalty into the corner.
3-0 Celtic!

:emoticon:04

Hey Tic! Sorry I wasn't online on Sunday. We had an engagement party on Saturday night and was still cleaning up on Sunday during the first half, saw the goals as had the game on in the background and then watched the second half at my future in-laws as we were going round there for dinner.

Cracking game for us but it never seemed like a struggle, Aberdeen unfortunately for them never really put up much of a fight. They'll be disappointed by that.

First half goals were absolute crackers! Lovely stuff! Then there could be no arguments about the penalty decision either, calmly slotted home by Dembele.

100 trophies and counting! :emoticon:70 :emoticon:70 :emoticon:70 :emoticon:70 :emoticon:70 :emoticon:70 :emoticon:70 :emoticon:70 :emoticon:70 :emoticon:70 :emoticon:70 :emoticon:70

It will be interesting to see what we do in January now with signings and players going out of the club. We've got the base of something good but Rodgers knows he needs a few more signings to help push us on that bit further. I still think another striker will be on the list in case Dembele is snapped up next summer. Armstrong has found form and moved position which we all thought should have happened last season and is now keeping Bitton out of the squad, but I think BR will still look to add another CM in January and may even look at another defender to act as cover.

Latest Celtic News