League 1 Week 5 Away Attendances | Vital Football

League 1 Week 5 Away Attendances

StrangelyBrown

Vital Squad Member
Summary of those who decided an away day somewhere (anywhere) was better than a final weekend with the kids during summer holidays.

Sunderland clearly the weekly winner with a decent number to Peterborough- Pompey deserve some plaudits for a great number to Blackpool as well.

1567290673071.png

Massive difference to last year's away attendances. Good numbers at Peterborough, Oxford and Blackpool. Looking forward to those games for the Imps.

Did Sunderland have the whole end behind the goal and some of the side stand

There is the option to have the stand behind the goal alongside the usual away end alongside the pitch.

When I say "option"- I don't know what caveats Posh put with that allocation but I can see us touching 3,000 at least for this one

There is the option to have the stand behind the goal alongside the usual away end alongside the pitch.

When I say "option"- I don't know what caveats Posh put with that allocation but I can see us touching 3,000 at least for this one

I reckon if we are still doing well we could take 4,000 tbh if we get the tickets. It's over 11 years since we have played at London Road and we took 3,100 to Donny and that was in August when lots of people are on holiday or have spent up over the summer.

Peterborough always was seen as a good away day ,wasn't that long ago we seemed to take more their than up to the cods ,