League 1 Transfers | Page 4 | Vital Football

League 1 Transfers

My 17 year old recognised Freddie Freeloader from Miles Davis' 1959 classic Kind of Blue playing in my car, so I there is some hope for the younger generation.

Seems like Derby are no closer to their transfer of ownership.

Only 5 contracted players on their books with no defenders or goalkeepers.

We need to be playing them early on, that's if they're still around by then and have not turned into Derby AFC. In which we will be able to go and watch them at Lincoln United.

We need to be playing them early on, that's if they're still around by then and have not turned into Derby AFC. In which we will be able to go and watch them at Lincoln United.
Hopefully they will sort it out soon as I have them as winning league 1 next season otherwise I might be up shitcreek ☹️

Exactly, we could do with playing them early.

We know how this goes: Poor big club on verge of liquidation, lots of hoo ha in the media, 11th hour bid to rescue the club accepted, 20 player signed the next day on ridiculous wages (creditors left high and dry), minor blip - on the way back to the Championship the following season.

We know how this goes: Poor big club on verge of liquidation, lots of hoo ha in the media, 11th hour bid to rescue the club accepted, 20 player signed the next day on ridiculous wages (creditors left high and dry), minor blip - on the way back to the Championship the following season.
Exactly, need to play them now !

Ethan Ebanks-Landell - Shrewsbury -> Rochdale - free
Jay Lynch - Rochdale -> Fleetwood - free
Paudie O’Connell - Bradford -> Lincoln - free

Buyer pulls out
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61792048

Derby will probably need a thread of the bury, Bolton type…

Charlie Colkett - Cheltenham -> Crewe - free
Ben Heneghan - Wimbledon -> Sheffield Wednesday - free
Ben Thompson - Gillingham -> Peterborough - free

Liam Bennett - Cambridge -> Walsall - loan
Hiram Boateng - MK Dons -> Mansfield - free
Matt Lowe - Brackley -> Accrington - free
Ethan Robson - Blackpool -> MK Dons - free
David Stockdale - Wycombe -> Sheffield Wednesday - free
James Trafford - Man City -> Bolton - loan
Andy Williams - Cheltenham -> Walsall - free

Liam Bennett - Cambridge -> Walsall - loan
Hiram Boateng - MK Dons -> Mansfield - free
Matt Lowe - Brackley -> Accrington - free
Ethan Robson - Blackpool -> MK Dons - free
David Stockdale - Wycombe -> Sheffield Wednesday - free
James Trafford - Man City -> Bolton - loan
Andy Williams - Cheltenham -> Walsall - free
Bolton have done well to get James Trafford back.

Not a completed transfer but kind of interesting. I would have thought higher/better off Championship teams might be in for Twine. Know he was a bit of a rat at our place but very good player! Would significantly weaken MK but they would also have money to look elsewhere.
Heard a rumour that Hull are selling Keane Lewis Potter to Spurs for £15m which’ll more than fund that transfer.

Heard a rumour that Hull are selling Keane Lewis Potter to Spurs for £15m which’ll more than fund that transfer.

Funny with him as he has clearly been great over the last season or whatever but I remember him looking awful once against us and wasting so many good positions. That transfer does feel a bit Jack Clarke-ish if he goes there!

Ryan Allsop - Derby -> Cardiff - free
Ryan Williams - Oxford -> Perth Glory - undisclosed
Toumami Diagouraga - Morecambe -> Rochdale - free
Kyle Letheren - Morecambe -> Hartlepool - free
Jamie Searle - Swansea -> Barnsley - free