League 1 odds-2019/20 | Page 2 | Vital Football

League 1 odds-2019/20

Impossible to say, because no one has really made any signings.

Doncaster, Sunderland and Tranmere not shown on that list yet.

On the evidence of the play-offs, Tranmere have Everest to climb.

Especially if indeed Norwood does leave.

Odds Sunderland 100/30 available up to 6/1
too short to back and heavy expectation again next season but drew too many but only lost 5 games last season.

Tranmere 50/1,33/1, or even25/1
50/1 more realistic but Norwood gone it will be tough.Rumour McNulty converting to a striker.

Doncaster 20/1 or 16/1
I feel they will do well and only lost on pens to Charlton,very impressive that night
20/1 ew decent odds

Last edited:
Doncaster 20/1 or 16/1
I feel they will do well and only lost on pens to Charlton,very impressive that night
20/1 ew decent odds
Impossible to say though. Donny have looked good on tv, but they had some lads on loan from PL clubs and not going up might well lose them some of their own better players.

Those are bloody awful odds for us. Who really would have a bet at those odds, especially as we haven't signed anyone yet and with rumours still flying round that the Cowleys could go.

Impossible to say though. Donny have looked good on tv, but they had some lads on loan from PL clubs and not going up might well lose them some of their own better players.
Correct.
Been a few changes at Donny already,keeper Marosi gone to Coventry,centre back Butler gone to Scunny and replaced by Halliday from Camb.utd.
loanees Kane and Wilks back to Liverpool and Leeds....might return?
Rowe,the penalty miss lad not going to sign new contract.
Sounds like a big turnover but i will still have a couple of quid on the nose ew.