League 1 and 2 play offs | Vital Football

League 1 and 2 play offs

Enjoyed most of the play-off games, the only ones I didn't think were that entertaining for the neutral were the 2 Swansea games, the goals and the odd other moment apart, thought there wasn't much in the way of entertainment. The Brentford games and the L1/L2 matches have been utterly bonkers and great fun

I hope our Wigan Athletic reporter gets hold of Mal this week to find out if we are due a windfall if Jamal and Swansea go up. I should bloody well hope we do!

£100k? Is that all?

It was a pretty pitiful sell on top of a pitiful fee. Even after Prem promotion add ins only getting 800-900k for a player we paid over 2m for was shocking.

Considering that sale played a large part is scuppering the potential sale to Ganaye and the Americans you think they'd have at least have tried to get a decent fee.

It was a pretty pitiful sell on top of a pitiful fee. Even after Prem promotion add ins only getting 800-900k for a player we paid over 2m for was shocking.

Considering that sale played a large part is scuppering the potential sale to Ganaye and the Americans you think they'd have at least have tried to get a decent fee.

I would rather they didnt go up now.