Le Tour de France | Vital Football

Le Tour de France

Riiiiik

Vital 1st Team Regular
Anyone following this? We've just got a Brit moved into the yellow jersey today.:clap:

Anyone following this? We've just got a Brit moved into the yellow jersey today.:clap:

I don;t normally follow this, altho' my elder son became more interested when he started cycling more seriously for triathlon, and he has popped over to France a couple of times to watch an odd day. There's a stage this year we may be more interested in, on Sept 8th. It passes through an area where we have holidayed, passing through Royan (on the Gironde) which was the closest resort to the village where we stayed in our first gite

We have a couple of friends who would follow it around France camping along the way. Most racing stuff doesn't really appeal to me, tbh, but I can see the attraction of making a holiday of it.

I don;t normally follow this, altho' my elder son became more interested when he started cycling more seriously for triathlon, and he has popped over to France a couple of times to watch an odd day. There's a stage this year we may be more interested in, on Sept 8th. It passes through an area where we have holidayed, passing through Royan (on the Gironde) which was the closest resort to the village where we stayed in our first gite
(y) Even if you're not a cycling fan it's worth watching just for the stunning scenery and to see the sun shining.

Yep all over it tbf. Different TV channels offering different stuff during the day and into the evening programming highlights. Plus entering the competitions especially Jumbo Visma this year who have daily comps.

A shout out to Wout Poels who crashed on stage 1 and is riding with a broken rib and damaged lung.