LCFC Economic Impact Report | Vital Football

LCFC Economic Impact Report

From reading the introduction it sounds like it was written sometime after winning The Checkatrade and before winning L2.

I have glossed over it and it looks like something to entice investment rather than a full here are the books thingy.

62 % of supporters travel by car to the game-nice to put a figure on that. Not surprising considering the number of people that travel from outside the City.

We use the free bus service for Saturday games whenever possible.
I used it once and it was a bit of a faff. I drove from my parents at Navenby to Waddington where the free zone kicked in. After the game it took over an hour to get me back to the car in Waddington. That said I still think it is a great scheme for those in the City itself or the nearer villages like Bracebridge Heath so fully support it.

I used it once and it was a bit of a faff. I drove from my parents at Navenby to Waddington where the free zone kicked in. After the game it took over an hour to get me back to the car in Waddington. That said I still think it is a great scheme for those in the City itself or the nearer villages like Bracebridge Heath so fully support it.
We get the bus in from birchwood, can take a while to get in but never long getting home, granted we always stop for a pint or three after the game.

We get the bus in from birchwood, can take a while to get in but never long getting home, granted we always stop for a pint or three after the game.
In the 90s I used to get the Hykeham bus in to matches. It was excuciatingly slow going, so I decided to walk in. Even at a steady walking pace, I'd be constantly overtaking the bus!

I did use my ST on the same bus last season and thankfully the journey duration was not too bad.

I often park at my parents house in saxilby and have a cup of tea with them and catch the bus in. Goes from outside their house and is free. Can't complain. Catch from the bus station to get home