LCFC Calendars 2019. | Vital Football

LCFC Calendars 2019.

Redimps1

Vital Squad Member
A staple for alot of people i know should apparently be in the club shop this week.
Why there not in earlier in November say ,i dont know because i believe they could sell thousands as mini xmas presents@£9.99.

A staple for alot of people i know should apparently be in the club shop this week.
Why there not in earlier in November say ,i dont know because i believe they could sell thousands as mini xmas presents@£9.99.

Are they available on the interweb?

Was told at the Carlisle game they were being collected on 7 Dec. Told today (13th) that had not happened yet and it was a club not Andreas Carter issue/failing! Unsure if would arrive by Morecambe (15th) and thus already too late for some xmas postings to worldwide Imps.

I bought one for Notty last year, he finally got it in September after I remembered to give it to him!

Was told at the Carlisle game they were being collected on 7 Dec. Told today (13th) that had not happened yet and it was a club not Andreas Carter issue/failing! Unsure if would arrive by Morecambe (15th) and thus already too late for some xmas postings to worldwide Imps.
This is stupid and will cost the clubs thousands.

Have passed the information on and hopefully will be sorted and available to buy saturday!
Hope so because i want one.?

Now that's a dilemma. Do I buy one before the game and risk it being jumped up and down on in Co-op lower 7, or risk waiting until after the game when there's a chance they all have gone?

Now that's a dilemma. Do I buy one before the game and risk it being jumped up and down on in Co-op lower 7, or risk waiting until after the game when there's a chance they all have gone?

If you ask very nicely, would the club shop keep it for you behind the counter if you bought it before the game? Looks like it might be a bit soggy on Saturday too which won't help....

If you ask very nicely, would the club shop keep it for you behind the counter if you bought it before the game? Looks like it might be a bit soggy on Saturday too which won't help....
That's a good idea but they only apply to normal people. I my case it would probably be sold again by another assistant who just happened to find the last one, under the counter, for a fan who's absolutely desperate to get hold of one.?

My colleague at work was given a Leeds calendar which proudly went up in the office.
Embarrassingly though as the mths went by not a single player featured on each mth was any longer at Leeds....

So maybe we should wait until Jan window closes!

My colleague at work was given a Leeds calendar which proudly went up in the office.
Embarrassingly though as the mths went by not a single player featured on each mth was any longer at Leeds....

So maybe we should wait until Jan window closes!
The running order is. DC & NC. MR. BA. HA. MB. NE. HT. LF. JV. TP. JA. MO'C

Not available on the interweb I could see, so will have to try and get to the shop. Don't want to go next Saturday, as the person I would give it to would be with me !