Lawro for the sheep shaggers | Vital Football

Lawro for the sheep shaggers

Thanks MA...better - and infinitely cheaper - than Sky who only showed the other three this morning.

Good, Vydra type, finish...don’t think we see Lawrence in that sort of position for Derby often enough.

Thanks MA...better - and infinitely cheaper - than Sky who only showed the other three this morning.

Good, Vydra type, finish...don’t think we see Lawrence in that sort of position for Derby often enough.[/QUl.p. pP

RA I couldn't agree more I'm always banging on about him having more freedom He played really well last night but I suppose it helps when you have Joe Allen Ramsey and Bale along side you Sticking him static on the left wing is not the way to get the best out of his undoubted talent Didn't take Ryan Giggs long to see it

Just as with Vydra, play him out wide and he's very ordinary, we moved him to his favoured position last season and hey presto. Maybe the same thing is happening with Weimann this season.

It's not rocket science, but we see it season after season with different managers.

Just as with Vydra, play him out wide and he's very ordinary, we moved him to his favoured position last season and hey presto. Maybe the same thing is happening with Weimann this season.

It's not rocket science, but we see it season after season with different managers.
Always said that Lawrence should be playing a free role just behind the strikers, he certainly has the eye for goal when playing through the middle or running on to balls from a more central position, Do hope we can get him into this sort of role, especially now Vydra, who played a similar role has left the club.

Latest Rams News