Laurel or Yanny? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Laurel or Yanny?

Come on, someone switched it, didn't they? There's no way I could hear something that different!!!

Or, I'm going mad, in which case they'll be two of us here, Mike. :silly::silly::silly::silly:

At least with this one I can hear the difference, that dress story bemused me as I've never been able to see the white/gold element to it.

You were always a bit yelly though Heath, especially with Tubbz :lol:

I can see how you may hear Yelly though as I hear Yanny but with a kind of Russian accent, so it's more like "Yenny".

Pesky Russians....

I think it's time I just had somebody to follow me around and make sure I'm OK. That, or become an hermit.

I have to think, how many conversations have I misheard, and people were just too polite to tell me?

Last edited:
They did this on Radio 5 yesterday. I heard Laurel all day long and not heard anything else.

Is it older people that hear Laurel ?

It's very odd. We all listened to this at home tonight and all I could here was yanni. That's after hearing laurel all day yesterday. Two of us heard laurel and two of us yanni

It's very odd. We all listened to this at home tonight and all I could here was yanni. That's after hearing laurel all day yesterday. Two of us heard laurel and two of us yanni

I'm finding it interesting that people are hearing it different than they first did.

You need to speak to Heath about this and then you both should be locked up in an asylum.