Laurel or Yanny? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Laurel or Yanny?

I'm finding it interesting that people are hearing it different than they first did.

You need to speak to Heath about this and then you both should be locked up in an asylum.
Okay piss taking aside, I revisited the video and I'm hearing laurel now.

Maybe Heath isn't as mental as we thought....either that or it's contagious!

Go back, go back, go back.

That has really freaked me out even though I guess it's because on the tweaked video I heard Laurel and that's now set in my head.

Eldest and missus heard Laurel and when I said 'did you not hear Yanni' they almost chanted 'who the fuck is Yanni'.

I'm testing them again tomorrow...

You're a tart and on that note I'm going to bed content in the fact if I am insane, so are others!

Yes - I'd guess the sensible outlook would be frequency changes lol based on the day you've had etc.

It's the only thing that makes sense to me - but as you know, sense is rarely my friend.:cheers:

I heard ''I can't be bothered to listen'' :yes: that's because I can't, cos I have to be special and different

Interesting for me, first time I heard it I initially only heard Yanny but as it was on a loop it gradually transitioned to Laurel until I could only hear Laurel after it said it about 5 or 6 times. And when I say gradually transitioned at one point I could hear both.. I actually thought the transition was part of the recording and it was just a wind up but then when I looked at the video it was on I realised it was exactly the same recording just on a loop

So, what you're saying David is that basically, there's something very wrong with all of us on here?