Latics Pics Various | Page 23 | Vital Football

Latics Pics Various

Wigan Athletic's mascot during the League Cup Fourth Round football match between Wigan Athletic v Bradford City at The DW Stadium in Wigan,
on October 30, 2012.

mascot.jpg

Wigan Athletic's new signings English midfielder Ben Watson (L),
Egyptian striker Mido (2nd R) and Colombian striker Hugo Rodallega (R)
pose for photographs with Manager Steve Bruce (2nd L)
at the JJB Stadium on January 27, 2009.

bbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Wigan Athletic players line up to observe a minute of silence for
Remembrance Sunday before the English Premier League football match between Wigan Athletic v Fulham at The DW Stadium, Wigan, on November 8, 2009.

pppp9.jpg

Clad in Santa Claus outfit,
Wigan Athletic fans enjoy the atmosphere before their Premiership match
vs Fulham at Craven Cottage in London, 22 December 2007.

eeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

I have chronic nerve pain in my stump, after above knee amputation,
even though i'm on very strong pain killers they don't always stop the pain
i'm on max dose of pain killers and some nights i can't sleep very well due chronic
pain.

Can you confirm your first name and area you live as people maybe be mixing you up for someone else

Zakky, as I said to John (via PM), Springy has already told us who he is. Below is his post on page 15 of this thread where he does so.

Personally, I think further questions are better done via PM to Springy, rather than on the public forum.

Graham Oates receives the Player of the Year trophy from Mayor and Mayoress Jim and Lilian Bridge at the Springfield Park Supporters' Club in 1973.
Miss Wigan Athletic is knelt down.

Extreme right is myself Jeff Rourke, then only 21. Behind me is Ronnie Pye. Also in the picture are Latics legend Ian Gillibrand (behind Mayor). I also recognise Jimmy Hoy and Albert Eckersley's wife. I can't put names to the other fans. Can anyone?

View attachment 45703

Zakky, as I said to John (via PM), Springy has already told us who he is. Below is his post on page 15 of this thread where he does so.

Personally, I think further questions are better done via PM to Springy, rather than on the public forum.

Just had this message from Jeff Rourke who is a Facebook friend

Don - I’ve not been on Vital for a very long time - it’s not me - I’m fine apart from post- match depression I regularly have.

Anyone recognise anybody from this first visit to Wembley.

I knew a lad who started a bit of a fire behind the goals at our end ....can’t see him in there though .....

I was in the seats to the side .....but as I hadn’t quite turned fifteen....my mates Dad would have sorted the tickets

I knew a lad who started a bit of a fire behind the goals at our end ....can’t see him in there though .....

I was in the seats to the side .....but as I hadn’t quite turned fifteen....my mates Dad would have sorted the tickets
I was there seems an eternity lol