Latest transfer rumour from Germany | Vital Football

Latest transfer rumour from Germany

117 goals in 516 career appearances. 1 in 3 striker. Massive stats.

No way in hell are we going to pay 8 figures for a 33 year old striker though.

Not even Derby are THAT stupid.............. I hope.

It does refer to the fee as being double digit, so maybe we can get him for 35 quid. He was an adequate but nothing special striker at Chelsea, has performed OK since but hardly set the leagues on fire. At 33 he might have a couple of years left at best. A big "no thankyou" from me, although dropping 10m on a player might stick one over on turncoat Rowett and his zero budget.

It does refer to the fee as being double digit, so maybe we can get him for 35 quid. He was an adequate but nothing special striker at Chelsea, has performed OK since but hardly set the leagues on fire. At 33 he might have a couple of years left at best. A big "no thankyou" from me, although dropping 10m on a player might stick one over on turncoat Rowett and his zero budget.

If we do, I hope, most sincerely, that it is NOT Kalou.

Now that would be silly & would probably cause trouble FFP wise. We are close to signing No 4 & Frank Lampard is still in Russia.:utv:

An OAP and 2 unproven Portuguese lads who may or may not be physically be up to the marathon that is the Championship, the speed of the play, the sheer physical strength needed and not forgetting the Ipswich, Leeds, Stoke, Millwall etc schools of torture they will have to face........... Who is this 4th signing?

An OAP and 2 unproven Portuguese lads who may or may not be physically be up to the marathon that is the Championship, the speed of the play, the sheer physical strength needed and not forgetting the Ipswich, Leeds, Stoke, Millwall etc schools of torture they will have to face........... Who is this 4th signing?

Don’t encourage him MA...I preferred Roger’s answer.

Now that would be silly & would probably cause trouble FFP wise. We are close to signing No 4 & Frank Lampard is still in Russia.:utv:

You need a help of a lot more than four when you finish 19th and 17th in the last two seasons I would think four should get you to maybe 15th

Lampard was at Moorfarm yesterday don't you know you are allowed to fly from Russia and back now. Keep up or shut up

Latest Rams News