Latest Smiff embarrassing interview | Vital Football

Latest Smiff embarrassing interview

A woman who is so desparate to cling to ownership even if means damaging the future of our club with her unbelievable selfishness. The excuse of the fear of debt means we will never advance as a club , and the sweeping statement that new owners are bad owners is being used to frighten fans . She will say anything to cling to power and hand the club on to Nepotism Tom

"A lot of very, very wrong ones in football". Yes, and we have one of them it seems! Owners who put their own desires ahead of the Club are the very definition of bad owners. Incredible the words come out of her mouth.

I have heard her say about this "Putting it to a vote to the supporters" often...... have anyone on this forum ever had a vote/say in anything the club has done?? I wasn't asked about the new away points ticket scheme.... I wasn't asked whether I wanted the hideous new Club crest ? I wasn't asked if I wanted to sell the club at any point until now? What is it she's talking about? She makes it out like she runs a democracy at this club not the dictatorship it is.

Spot on Nathan.

Asking supporters to vote on whether to sell shows Smiff up as the totally out of touch with everything in modern life, person she is.

That would mean naming a potential buyer and all the financial details in advance which nobody would accept.
Wait a minute. Is she actually being clever ? Saying something to avoid any interested buyer coming forward.
In any case she is treating supporters as idiots as it is entirely impossible to work out who can vote and exactly what for.

Most worrying is what I have said for a long time, she does not need the money so why sell ? For the good of the club Smiff, that 's what.