Latest SB Meeting - Future Investment Confirmed | Page 2 | Vital Football

Latest SB Meeting - Future Investment Confirmed

Any connection to Jay Wright who is US based, I believe?

One thing with Clive, when he announces investment there is a high level of confidence it will happen. As much admiration I hold for Bob Dorian, he did have a habit of saying things were done and dusted to then fall at the final fence.
Jay is investing again soon, as per the supporters meeting notes, but he is not this investor this is a new one.

One thing with Clive, when he announces investment there is a high level of confidence it will happen. As much admiration I hold for Bob Dorian, he did have a habit of saying things were done and dusted to then fall at the final fence.

I was thinking something very similar in relation to the egg on the faces at Notts County, Grimsby, Swindon, Bury and others announced big things were going to happen and takeovers were imminent etc. etc. etcl. We don't tend to announce very much until it is actually happening and that comes across a whole lot more professional and that we are in control of the process.

Clive has just done an interview with the Echo live on FB.

New American investor - Sounds like a 'Family' investment as they have two 20 year old sons, one which plays football for a uni team.

Also some info on attendance for any play off game if (when we play) looks like 25% allowed (so c2,500) which ST will have to go into a draw for.

Yet another new pitch ! What is wrong with the last one already , seems pretty poor value in times of very little money.

Yet another new pitch ! What is wrong with the last one already , seems pretty poor value in times of very little money.

I could buy a few bags of seed and have a go over the summer. Probably costs about £100. I'll even water it regularly if the club can score up a hose. Might not be worse than the alternative and certainly cheaper. ;)

This new investment will of course give Mr Blobby at Gillingham something else to rant about next season if we have to play any team he is in charge of!.