Latest Payment To Lincoln City Football Club | Page 4 | Vital Football

Latest Payment To Lincoln City Football Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks.

I have to say that in all the years of running forums (20 ish now for my sins) I have never known anyone do what Jules does.

To put this much work into a forum and front page (and it does take work to try - none of us are ever perfect and will never please all - to keep things balanced and working) and to take no money is to be applauded.

Does he get everything right? No, he wouldn't claim to.

Does he work damn hard to raise money for his/your club? Yes.

I think he should get a bit more praise and a slightly easier time than the slating some children were doing on twitter the other day.

If you don't like a forum, of course, don't come on it. But leaving and then starting ridiculous threads on social media? I think we all need to get a grip of our lives personally when it comes to how we talk about people on twitter/facebook.

End of sermon.

Thanks Jules for doing what you do.

And thanks to all the loyal posters on this site, you are truly appreciated.

Have a great week.

Folks.

I have to say that in all the years of running forums (20 ish now for my sins) I have never known anyone do what Jules does.

To put this much work into a forum and front page (and it does take work to try - none of us are ever perfect and will never please all - to keep things balanced and working) and to take no money is to be applauded.

Does he get everything right? No, he wouldn't claim to.

Does he work damn hard to raise money for his/your club? Yes.

I think he should get a bit more praise and a slightly easier time than the slating some children were doing on twitter the other day.

If you don't like a forum, of course, don't come on it. But leaving and then starting ridiculous threads on social media? I think we all need to get a grip of our lives personally when it comes to how we talk about people on twitter/facebook.

End of sermon.

Thanks Jules for doing what you do.

And thanks to all the loyal posters on this site, you are truly appreciated.

Have a great week.

I really don't appreciate being referred to as a child. I have never slated Jules, and we have spoken privately and amicably since calling the site out on twitter. Jules fundraising is excellent, but so are other fundraisers for this club. These other fundraisers get hounded and abused on this forum by many members. Can't ask for praise on one hand but not on the other.

"These other fundraisers get hounded and abused on this forum by many members."

Please provide evidence of this. I believe it to be complete and utter nonsense.

Please provide evidence of this. I believe it to be complete and utter nonsense.

Helgy regularly gets bashed on here. I have seen it with my own eyes. Interesting the providing of evidence question, there are a lot of times where complete and utter nonsense are spoken on here and presumed to be the truth. The fact that 617 we're inciting murder last week for one.

Helgy regularly gets bashed on here. I have seen it with my own eyes. Interesting the providing of evidence question, there are a lot of times where complete and utter nonsense are spoken on here and presumed to be the truth. The fact that 617 we're inciting murder last week for one.

Provide evidence or shut up. Find the posts that illustrate that:

Or shut up! Got it?

Provide evidence or shut up. Find the posts that illustrate that:

Or shut up! Got it?

I have better things to do than trawl through this forum for evidence. I will leave you to your virtual world Keith.

There is an air of superiority on this forum in some occasions and I for one find it very sad that Helgy has left.

The Community Trust paid 14k into the club, in the last financial year. That's the same in one year that Vital Lincoln has paid in since 2011.

Does it matter that it has taken 7 years to equal what the Trust put in for a year? No. Is it good that money is being put into the club, from a variety of sources? Yes.

Why on earth is there a need to get personal? Just be happy that we are where we are.

I don't normally get involved in replying to this sort of post but for some reason this along with your previous post has got my back up!

What on earth are you doing?

I along with many other posters on this board support Helgy in his endeavours and I am a member of the scheme he does and I applaud anybody who raises cash for the club. However do you know in life everybody is different and you can't just tar everyone with the same brush. The things that people post on here are personal and hey do you know what we don't all agree sometimes (ooo shock horror! and we don't all live in cloud cuckoo land). However I think that the vast majority of us a mature and sensible enough to move on and look at the bigger picture.

I don't go on twitter but enjoy coming on here and leave people to enjoy the sites they enjoy. If you have been slagging this site off on Twitter then you really need to take along hard look at yourself and think do you know at the end of the day we all support Lincoln City.

Go on Twitter, Banter and whatever floats your boat! Do you really want to slag off your fellow LIncoln City supporters? Surely at the end of the day we all want the same thing! This is the best time in living memory to be supporting Lincoln City just enjoy it instead of getting petty with he said she said etc etc!

Last edited:
I have better things to do than trawl through this forum for evidence. I will leave you to your virtual world Keith.

*Shrugs*

OK. I'll take that as an admission you're talking b0llocks. Which of course, you are.

Don't make incendiary claims you're not prepared to back up is a really good rule in life. You just end up looking a bit silly.

You obviously know my name. I have no idea who you are, by the way.

Ooooooooh Notty watch out, he knows your name. Same kind of passive-aggressive threat as his earlier offer to meet people offline to discuss issues.

All very playground.

I'm Adam, by the way. Save you the effort of researching me.

I really don't appreciate being referred to as a child. I have never slated Jules, and we have spoken privately and amicably since calling the site out on twitter. Jules fundraising is excellent, but so are other fundraisers for this club. These other fundraisers get hounded and abused on this forum by many members. Can't ask for praise on one hand but not on the other.
Just using my STAFF MEMBER POWERS (:cool:) for the first time to post in a closed thread.

I might drop you a PM at some point, but I just wanted to make it clear that other fundraisers don't get "hounded and abused...by many members" on here at all.

57harry does the share scheme and gets congratulated. Helgy the FPS, Easy Fundraising etc and gets congratulated.

And both of the above get supported by people on here, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.