Latest Payment To Lincoln City Football Club | Vital Football

Latest Payment To Lincoln City Football Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
I will be making a payment of £1,300 + VAT = £1,560 to Lincoln City Football Club tomorrow for the Sponsorship of Tom Pett and Shay McCartan.

Since I got involved with the Site in November 2011, Vital Football has paid me over £14,000, all of which has gone to Lincoln City Football Club one way or another.

(The figure of £14,000 isn't exact. When I first took on the Site the money from Vital Football went into Lincoln City Football Club via "The 12th Imp", and I don't have the figures from then)

I will be making a payment of £1,300 + VAT = £1,560 to Lincoln City Football Club tomorrow for the Sponsorship of Tom Pett and Shay McCartan.

Since I got involved with the Site in November 2011, Vital Football has paid me over £14,000, all of which has gone to Lincoln City Football Club one way or another.

(The figure of £14,000 isn't exact. When I first took on the Site the money from Vital Football went into Lincoln City Football Club via "The 12th Imp", and I don't have the figures from then)
Great stuff!!!!!

Come on you Imps!!!

Excellent news and well done. I see that Vitals was roundly criticised on Twitter at the weekend. Would be interesting to hear how much other web and social media Lincoln City content platforms have contributed over the same period.

Excellent news and well done. I see that Vitals was roundly criticised on Twitter at the weekend. Would be interesting to hear how much other web and social media Lincoln City content platforms have contributed over the same period.

Really ? Post a link please as I didn’t see anything. The fact that our chairman Clive posts on here says it for me.

Criticised by whom and for what?

You don’t really want me to do that do you?

Yes. Personally - i.e. your own money.

What I have put in but the question was what other social platforms have put in.

I have alway put in my own money because always felt it would be hypocritical for me to ask people to contribute if I didn’t that’s on every fundraiser & everything I do.
Crowdfunding to FPS.

Last 3 years to answer previous poster
£18k 2015
£34k 2016
£38k 2017
Raised on ALL social media.

My fundraising dick is bigger than yours. ;)

Haha it was the comment about what has others raised compared to vital and I pointed out everyone has raised those amounts.
Notice in capitals all sites raised in the last 3 years.
Only on here do you get people not get the point I was making , then it’s what have you personally put in & your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.