latest from carver (it's his best one yet) | Vital Football

latest from carver (it's his best one yet)

ukrocks0007

Vital 1st Team Regular
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-chief-john-carver-claims-9202678

Say no to drugs, Kids! :59: :59:

Even if there was a tiny shred of evidence to back that up, he would have to be a complete and utter imbecile to say that, as he is inevitably going to end up looking like a tool at some point. Oh wait, he is, and he already does. Well done John.

You can just imagine Lee Ryder being the only one in the room nodding and agreeing whilst looking straight at Charver with starry glaze in his eyes.

He's also said De Jong is out against WBA injured , but player has tweeted he's not injured just a little tired after being out so long

Ashley's going to have him sectioned thus enabling him to be released from the remaining 5 years of his contract free of charge to the club.

He's close to breaking point, can seriously see him getting sectioned before the season is out, stupid ****.

He's off his fucking rocker, definitely been hanging round with Raheem Sterling getting high I reckon! Deluded fuckwit!

Some of the comments on the bottom of the ronny gill piece are comedy gold.

Carver really believes he's the best so either that Keith Bishop bloke is a mixture of comedian, hypnotist, self esteem lord and PR guru or Carver will be in St Nicks by a fortnight on Sunday.

What Carver actually said is that he is a confident man that has always believed in himself.

As far as HE is concerned he is the best coach (not manager) in the premier league,and given the tools (the right players) he could do a good job.

He's as deluded as the posts here regarding his comments are hysterical imo, although Bobby Robson did had a lot of confidence in his coaching abilities.

PieMag - 7/5/2015 22:45

What Carver actually said is that he is a confident man that has always believed in himself.

As far as HE is concerned he is the best coach (not manager) in the premier league,and given the tools (the right players) he could do a good job.

He's as deluded as the posts here regarding his comments are hysterical imo, although Bobby Robson did had a lot of confidence in his coaching abilities.

Watch the press conference, he is deluded.

I reckon he's saying it as way to make himself believe that he's worthy of the job, he's not. Results speak for themselves and he contradicts himself for a start.

I agree about his delusion.

Results,especially that tactically abject performance against the mackems should have prompted him to walk.

PieMag - 7/5/2015 23:00

I agree about his delusion.

Results,especially that tactically abject performance against the mackems should have prompted him to walk.

Ashley must drug people that agree to work for him as they then whistle the tune merrily with further tales of utter shite.

Carver even added that he surprised people at the club by how 'upbeat' he was on Monday when he came into training.

He's either on the funny tabs, in the middle of a breakdown or has been watching one of them kids disney films where the underdogs win some kind of match in the last second thus causing a feelgood glow for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he plays Disney's greatest songs in the car on the way.

Thing is Carver cant really jack it in he isn't minted like proper managers are. Like Pardew for example he no doubt is a multi-millionaire and a shit manager into the bargain, where as i doubt Carver has much stashed away to be able to fall on his sword so to speak.

The club always has some idiot to take the blame where it should be them that gets it in the neck. One day they all will be gone and we might get a decent owner with a bit of ambition, and a decent manager that actually knows what he's doing.

I think he will lamp Ashley's once his haze clears and he realises like us, he's been had.

I will be amazed if he is manager of the club next season mind.

PieMag - 7/5/2015 23:19

I think he will lamp Ashley's once his haze clears and he realises like us, he's been had.

I will be amazed if he is manager of the club next season mind.

The clues have been laid for weeks as to Carver getting the job. I'll be amazed if he doesn't get it.