Latest Fixture Changes | Page 7 | Vital Football

Latest Fixture Changes

Yes. I do love to think it .

Just like it was v Ajax.

By the time we get there , things will have moved forward and our task will be clearer. So the place will be rocking.

I don’t think it was rocking versus Ajax but it was good and better than others this season, it definitely dropped off as it became less of a contest at 2-0 plus the sending off. I think Arsenal was better earlier in the season, have heard Man City was the best one but I wasn’t there so I can’t comment.

I do like to think it’ll be good though for the reasons stated.

I don’t think it was rocking versus Ajax but it was good and better than others this season, it definitely dropped off as it became less of a contest at 2-0 plus the sending off. I think Arsenal was better earlier in the season, have heard Man City was the best one but I wasn’t there so I can’t comment.

I do like to think it’ll be good though for the reasons stated.

It was a great atmosphere.
It was mentioned on BBC sport in the report several times . I have had multiple people who are neutrals saying since that they were watching on tv and the atmosphere was brilliant.

Yep by far the best atmosphere out of the four Conference games at home and better than most Premier League games at home this season tbh.

Better than most premier league games this season for sure but it didn’t need a lot to achieve that. I’m not criticising the atmosphere at all because it was good and I enjoyed it, I just think ‘rocking’ is a bit of a stretch. There’s many examples I could describe as rocking in the past but this wasn’t one of them in my opinion (This last bit is key, just my opinion).

Home atmosphere isn’t just a Villa problem though, it’s the same at every premier league ground (And lower) unless it’s a big occasion, it’ll only get worse with gentrification.