last three games i recon... | Vital Football

last three games i recon...

Cooney999

Vital Youth Team
Wet spam lose 2-0

QPR draw 1-1

Arsenal Lose 3-1

And then hoping Wigan (F.....g Wigan) F..k up. Happy days!!! :34:

When a team is relegated early they usually spring off a surprise result by smashing someone. That'll be QPR against us. You just know it

Yip QPR are fucking atrocious, but statistically they are better than us. We've shipped more, and I heard a stat that if you take away our last minute winners we'd be level on points, although that was a week or so ago. Also, they have nothing to lose and have a decent manager. The pressure definitely on us and we all know how we cope with pressure

I honestly haven't a clue what is going to happen.

You'd think we'd continue the trend and just be resigned to relegation but just maybe we'll see some fight in our bunch.

I think it's a season too far for Wigan. We'll stay up, Pardew will stay and we'll buy Carroll in an atempt to appease the masses (it will work too) who will start to swallow the next wave of bullshit and the next 5 year plan.

Chief_Brody - 30/4/2013 22:45

I think it's a season too far for Wigan. We'll stay up, Pardew will stay and we'll buy Carroll in an atempt to appease the masses (it will work too) who will start to swallow the next wave of bullshit and the next 5 year plan.

We'll know on Saturday if there's any chance of this because Carroll should know that he'd jeopardise us staying up if he scores.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 30/4/2013 21:43

I honestly haven't a clue what is going to happen.

You'd think we'd continue the trend and just be resigned to relegation but just maybe we'll see some fight in our bunch.

I too am struggling to have a stab at the outcomes. As usual, my heart says we will scrape through but my head thinks otherwise.
Wet Spam: fat All'ce has a 'point' to make and I just know AC & Nolan will haunt us.
QPR: nothing to lose so you just feel they will have a jolly old goal fest (we will go 1 up within 15 mins, hopes will rise, then we will get bummed after droopys tactical substitutions)
Arse': bring your Vaseline, say no more.

It's obvious that we want us to survive but we need a lift to galvanise everyone.

I hope the Toon are fired up on the back of all the criticism because whatever happens, it's our club and id hate to see anyone give up on us.

I vaguely recall Joey barton saying when he was here that they used to have a notice board that they put articles criticising the team up on which they used for motivation, that board needs to be brought out of the cupboard and used again (although we'll need more than one to fit all the criticism from last week).

Toon_Demon - 1/5/2013 10:36

I vaguely recall Joey barton saying when he was here that they used to have a notice board that they put articles criticising the team up on which they used for motivation, that board needs to be brought out of the cupboard and used again (although we'll need more than one to fit all the criticism from last week).

"We're gonna need a bigger board"