Last Meal | Vital Football

Last Meal

Trekker

Has a high horse
What would your last meal be?
No restrictions , you know it's your last one, so what would you chose?
You are allowed 3 courses but you can chose just 1.
I think mine would be
Bacon(3)
Eggs(2)
Sausage (pork)1
Mushrooms
Tinned plum tomatoes
Lava bread
Cockles
Fried slice
Toast, buttered 2
Tea, milk no sugar.

I actually looked into this subject a while back, regarding prisoners facing execution. It was quite interesting some of the food that came up. I think I read one guy where he ordered an olive.

I always figured that I'd go big on drugs if I knew I was going to die soon. Heroin, crack all that stuff must be amazing if people are willing to trade their whole lives for the buzz. My last meal would probably be a dead mouse as I shivered in the corner of my squat surrounded by crack pipes and heroin needles.

Tomato soup.

Chicken Tikka panini and spicy wedges.

Choc fudge cake and vanilla ice cream.

Been thinking about this, and come up with;

Battered Mushrooms with side salad and a Garlic Dip.

Roast Beef, Yorkshire Pud, Boiled and Roast Potatoes, Carrots, Parsnips and Peas with plenty of Gravy with Mustard and Horseradish Sauce.

Strawberry Gateaux

Salmon thai fishcakes with creme fraiche and chilli jam

A full rack of bbq ribs, onion rings, chips, fried eggs, vegetables

Full chocolate cake and ice cream. :4:

Chicken Tikka and King Prawn Madras with a Garlic Naan Bread and 8 cans of carling

Deep fried goats cheese salad with some kind of chutney - possibly apricot. Ice cold bottle of lager.

Fillet steak (rare), thick cut chips, flat mushroom. Bottle of good quality Cabernet Sauvignon.

Rhubarb crumble with custard.

Cheese board.

Large Hennessy Ellipse Cognac (€3,000 a bottle - have to try it once)

I'd happily go after that.

You got me going now McGrath.

Starter - Lobster salad with lemon, butter and corriander dressing, served with whole grain crusty bread.
-Bottle of chilled Chablis.
Fillet steak (rare), grilled beef tomato, flat mushroom, thick cut chips, peas, green peppercorn sc,
-Bottle of Châteauneuf du Pape (1998 if pos)
Cheese board, with a great vintage cheddar, aged parmesan, docelatte, brie, Emmental(all at room temp)
-Large Hennessy Ellipse Cognac (you got me curious) and a good cigar?

Starter - calamari (deep fried, with a garlic mayo dip)
Nibbles - Popadoms, Samosa, mint dip.
Main - Masala Chicken, Veg Thoran, Onion Cumin Pilau, Garlic Naan
Desert - Apple and Rhubarb Crumble with Custard.

washed down with Kings beer, and a bottle of Merlot.
Cheese board with grapes and apple.

Trek mate everything you have just listed but with a few extra's like Black Pudding mushrooms and the tea with 3 sugar maybe 4 lol oh and no cockles never tried them tbh

Poppadoms with mango chutney, onion salad, lime and chillie pickle and mint youghurt dressing

Vegetable bhagi with side salad and mint yoghurt dressing

Mushroom and paneer buhna with cheese naan - Pilau rice

A trio of mini mandarin cheesecake, crem brule, chocolate moose.

All washed down with ice cold alcohol free cobra.

Depends how I am dying really. If I've just been attacked by a bull that has gone mental, stuck its horns into my guts and ripped out my insides (which could happen) then I'm not sure I'd be up to eating much.

Yea, I was just thinking about that. Is it like death row where you don't have to pay or are you paying or even worse, are you cooking?