Last hours of this 'transfer window' circus. | Vital Football

Last hours of this 'transfer window' circus.

CuckFan

Vital Squad Member
Think I'll just ignore all rumours until the day is over and done.

It's high time this 'transfer window' was made into something more reasonable and meaningful that the shit it is right now. It's pathetic.

Think we should go back to the old system ..transfer anytime between 2 clubs, unfortunately that would still also involve agents etc which could lead to leaked potential transfers and possible gazumping etc. If Bosman was all about restrictions of movement etc how come we have specific transfer windows ? Does this not restrict movement ?

There simply should be no movement allowed, while the season is in progress.

That would simplify things, and make things fairer.
If it was my decision, the window would be closed for a whole week leading up to the first kick-off, so squad numbers and registration for competitions can be finalised, managers and clubs would be clear of what resource they have in good time.

Glad I chose the last week and a bit to renovate the house as I'm missing all this. Same old same old from Ashley who proves time and again that he hasn't taken a back seat.

CuckFan - 31/8/2017 07:52

Think I'll just ignore all rumours until the day is over and done.

You start most of them on here

It's high time this 'transfer window' was made into something more reasonable and meaningful that the shit it is right now. It's pathetic.

I thought it would have been right up your street. Uber WUM time

Aside from all that nonsense when is the Man City bus due in?

Another day of inactivity culminating in relegation which is what the hierarchy deserve if that's the case.
Pathetic last minute scrambling to strengthen positions that have been weak for months.
Rafa should walk.

Hard to believe, we may well be involved in a relegation battle (if we fail to get more quality players in), and yet, we might loan one of our relegation rivals a good 'keeper.
*shakes head at the logic of it.

I'm wetting my knickers here cockfan you assured me we had a bus load of players from City on the way what happened?

Total farce and they had little real intention of signing anyone. The purse strings were pulled tight.
Just about had enough of these charlatans.

I reckon that'll be it for Benitez once another club makes him an offer, more than likely West Ham, although it would be great if he walked right this minute regardless. The horrible **** is just impossible to work for.

Even tubbies surpassed himself this time round with his lies,deceit & greed.
We had the chance to sign a decent left back,striker & number 10 in Gibbs,Lucas Perez & Bojan for around £32 m,the fat ***** annual beer/ pie fund to give us a chance of survival.
Benitez needs to do the decent thing & walk.

Very interesting MOTD programme on bbc2 now regarding transfers, the lies and deceit involved now are more ridiculous than ever before. You'd have thought it would be made for Ashley this business.

Although I haven't seen the program, this game is perfect for Ashley. He does what the hell he likes and swims in money like Scrooge McDuck, without so much as a whimper from people who claim to love the club.

A pitiful bunch who will still flock in a few weeks time or whenever the next home game is.