Last hours of this 'transfer window' circus. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Last hours of this 'transfer window' circus.

Well, that's that until January.

That Man City bus must've broken down. It was definitely on its way though.

Officemonkey - 31/8/2017 22:15

Although I haven't seen the program, this game is perfect for Ashley. He does what the hell he likes and swims in money like Scrooge McDuck, without so much as a whimper from people who claim to love the club.

A pitiful bunch who will still flock in a few weeks time or whenever the next home game is.

A pitiful bunch?

You not calling the women, children, pensioners and serving people spineless ***** anymore?!

Chin.

Now the window has closed, I can give my definitive comment on the summer dealings:

'Very disappointing, and shows how far apart Benitez and the fans objectives are, compared to that of Mike Ashley'.

Whilst we know these were poles apart anyway, you would think Ashley by now would have learnt to want to secure the club status, as it brings him even more money, by investing properly. It seems not, and may lead / may have led to a permanent fracture between himself and Rafa.

What a fool. And tool.

Maybe it's because he's hoping to sell up, and thus, doesn't want to pour more money in? Let's hope so.*

*Remember, I didn't want the **** to come to the club in the first place; everyone else here at the time, especially chehcheche, did.

Nice backtracking, you've said all along that Ashley would bring in transfers like buses and everyone who doubted that was a 'knicker wetter', whether you wanted Ashley in the first place is immaterial, you've been backing him all summer to do the right thing. Just admit you're wrong, no harm in it, we're all wrong sometimes, you just seem to make a habit of it.

'Your definitive comment'

Thanks, I've been waiting for that, I'll be able to sleep now.

Again who in their right mind would buy this club at the money fatty no doubt is wanting, including the owed money he is allegedly still owed. Id sooner buy fucking Gateshead and see if i could get them promoted through the divisions if i were minted.