Brentford (A)
Villa (H)
Ipswich (A)

Sheff U
Forest (H)
Hull (A)
Ipswich (H)
Stoke (A)

In the reverse fixtures Leeds took 10 points from a possible 12, Sheffield United took just 4 from 12.

Win our two home games and one away and I think that will be enough. I cannot see Sheffield United dropping many points this time around although Billy Sharp and Chris Basham both picked up bad injuries yesterday.

I think Easter Monday could be massive. We never do anything at Brentford. Now is the time to put it right. I need to book the Tuesday off work.

10 points is what we need. That is the aim and then we don't need to look at anyone else. That said I'd rather us not have to go to Ipswich needing a win to guarantee promotion. I'm not sure how i'd deal with that day.

We have to beat Brentford as Villa are on an 8 game winning street and that will be a very difficult game. Got to star on Friday by beating Wigan.
I don't see any easy games for us.

Brentford and Villa are the tough ones , i could see 2 draws there, so the pressure then comes on for wigan and Ipswich ,

Cant bear the thought of having to win on last day, my poor heart would suffer to much :)