Last chance to purchase My Imps Membership | Page 3 | Vital Football

Last chance to purchase My Imps Membership

Why dont people just wait a few days before the details are announced instead of speculating?
It isn't speculating. It is information already given by Lincoln (re. MyImps memberships) and Everton (re. their own ticket sales).

Exactly. They have already made certain promises to people who have paid money in good faith for those guarantees. It does seem an insult to those people to dilute those promises now.
I understand entirely the sentiment. When I bought my season ticket, I imagined I would be in a group that would get 100% first call on tickets such as the Everton match. I am now in a position where I am in a group with only 80% first call. It was however my misunderstanding \over expectation of what I had bought.

The same applies to already paid up Myimps members. They expected something they had not been promised. I never read anything about this being a limited membership.

My real thoughts are that people need to have the slightly bigger picture in mind.
If we are to carry on developing as a club we need to maximise the opportunity to attract new supporters and grow revenue. Even if it is uncomfortable for more regular supporters.

If this means these sort of decisions I think I support it.
Surely if you are talking morals, the club has a moral duty to maximise the benefits of our situation. To do this you can't always give the regular supporters 100% of what they wish.

Unless we get more tickets than we can cope there are some difficult decisions to be made.

Any business would normally give their eye teeth to get their hands on potential customer details so to have them pay for the privilege is marketing gold so why not!