Last chance to purchase My Imps Membership | Vital Football

Last chance to purchase My Imps Membership

Isn’t this a bit out of order? Or does it exclude Everton priority?

Nope.

If the allocation is 6000 as expected, they will be gobbled up by season ticket holders. In that instance there will be an extremely limited chance for MyImps members to snag a tix, be there 10 or 10,000 members.

If the club knows the allocation is significantly more than 6k, its a smart move.

Last edited:
Nope.

If the allocation is 6000 as expected, they will be gobbled up by season ticket holders. In that instance there will be an extremely limited chance for MyImps members to snag a tix, be there 10 or 10,000 members.

If the club knows the allocation, is significantly more than 6k, its a smart move by the club.

I agree the club has to make hay while the sun shines but it also has to play fair. It does depend on the allocation I agree with that too. Let’s wait and see.

Nope.

If the club knows the allocation is significantly more than 6k, its a smart move.
I hope it is the (up to) 10k figure. Conversely it could be we are only getting the 6k (can't believe I said that matter of factly) and if the myimps get 20% it could flush out a few more new members who will be desperate to gamble on their only realistic chance of getting a ticket.

I hope it is the (up to) 10k figure. Conversely it could be we are only getting the 6k (can't believe I said that matter of factly) and if the myimps get 20% it could flush out a few more new members who will be desperate to gamble on their only realistic chance of getting a ticket.

But the point is why should anyone be allowed to jump a queue at the expense of existing members who bought membership with no guarantee it would ever be worth anything. The allocation needs to be much more than 6k to justify this in my opinion. Granted Myimps membership has probably never officially closed but it should have to be of any value to members.

But the point is why should anyone be allowed to jump a queue at the expense of existing members who bought membership with no guarantee it would ever be worth anything. The allocation needs to be much more than 6k to justify this in my opinion. Granted Myimps membership has probably never officially closed but it should have to be of any value to members.

MyImps usefulness has been patchy at best - it got me a ticket for the opener against Northampton, and my Stevenage ticket for this weekend. However, it didn't get me any money off.

I've just bought tickets to Newport Dec 22 - not once did MyImps membership help in any way - on price (as promised) on seating preferences (as promised) and priority (as promised).

Applications should have closed well before now. Instead, MyImps is going to be flooded by people interested only in Everton tickets, which will dilute the promise of priority even further for those people who signed up at the outset. That, dear Lincoln City, is not fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
No argument with what you are saying (morally in total agreement) but at the moment those handing over their money will only be doing what the earlier joiners have done with no conditions attached regarding the purchase of FA Cup tickets. As a season ticket holder I will not be happy if the system melts down and I am unable to get on for my ticket during priority and ultimately lose out again when myimps priority window opens. However there is nothing in the rules to prevent that so I will just have to suck it up and take my chances along with everybody else. All the season ticket guarantees in effect is my league seat and an enhanced chance of getting a cup ticket.

MyImps usefulness has been patchy at best - it got me a ticket for the opener against Northampton, and my Stevenage ticket for this weekend. However, it didn't get me any money off.

I've just bought tickets to Newport Dec 22 - not once did MyImps membership help in any way - on price (as promised) on seating preferences (as promised) and priority (as promised).
I've just bought two tickets for Newport match , Myimps members get £2 off, (clunky EB interface again - you have to scroll down to members tickets). Agree with you on the point of the club are diluting the effectiveness of membership.

Nope.

Season tickets have been given 80% of away ticket allocation with 20% to my imps

Then there was no point joining unless we were drawn against a big club, and everyone can then join the scramble together.

So it seems. I’d like to think the club would have closed it if they hadn’t negotiated a really excellent allocation. Let’s wait and see whether the club passes the moral test or not.

MyImps discounts apply, as has been said, if you scroll to the right category in the application process.

It's got me discounts for home games, if you're a member and you don't you've ticked the wrong box, so no point ranting about it. Hasn't given me first dibs for available seats for home games which I thought it might, but as my brother hasn't joined (yet) that's actually a benefit. I make sure I'm around to book tickets as soon as they're on sale, whole process is much easier on a pc/laptop where the seating map loads, the mobile app is a less transparent process, the one time I used it I ended up cancelling and rebooking better seats which were still available.

Away games no discount but a 'window' which has helped for a couple of high demand games and will do for Everton.

When demand exceeds supply no system is perfect as my old A-level econmics teacher might have said.

Then there was no point joining unless we were drawn against a big club, and everyone can then join the scramble together.
It's saved me £2 per match, second priority for away games so with the club shop voucher the £10 has easily wiped its feet, I've had other benfits and its only early December. Iike it, it suits my needs.

That Everton article suggests around 6000 for us so Myimps is already oversubscribed. I’m a season ticket holder so will have 2 shots but I think allowing continued sale of already oversubscribed Myimps is morally wrong. It’s just how I feel for those who bought in good faith with this situation in mind irrespective of T&Cs.