Last band you saw live was | Page 3 | Vital Football

Last band you saw live was

Jonah - 15/11/2012 12:06

Leo Sayer, Hot Chocolate and Smokie. Walked out when David Cassidy came on. (NEC last week).

You watched Leo Sayer but walked out on legend Cassidy? Bizarre.

Nimmo - 15/11/2012 12:52

Big Audio Dynamite - Rock City Nottingham last year

We had a great time

yes really good night :2: Footage is available on youtube where you can see both Nimmo and I jumping around to E=MC2 :108:

The Eagles at the MEN in Manchester. I was given the tickets by somebody who couldn't go. To my amazement I really enjoyed it.

Not seen yet but just bought my ticket for Black Sabbath in Auckland next April :43: Might wear my Villa top :73:

Anyybody like Keane? Went to see them last week supported by Wolf Gang (where do these names come from?) anyway good night all round, Keane were excellent.

Recently saw Rush at the O2 London.
First half of the set was good, the second half playing mainly the Clockwork Angels stuff was brilliant. Just a great gig although bloody expensive!

Then this week saw Robbie Williams at Wembley. I like RW, great singer but also a great entertainer.

Yes, not into that much pop but agree, Robbie is a decent singer and he does know how to entertain. I'd not go personally but can see why people do!

Madness in November, Cardiff - 9th time I have seen them, but that was the 1st for my kids, who absolutely loved it (daughter is in to them anyway)

You are correct about Robbie and Take That, love or hate their music, I have seen Take That 6 times, Robbie 5 , and there is no doubt, their show is absolutely superb.

Bearing in mind I have been to well over 1000 gigs in my time from Elaine Paige and Andrea Boccelli to Alice Cooper, Gwar , from Patrick Moore and Margerita Pracatan to Bentley Rhythm Ace and PWIE - I would put Take That in my top 5 shows.

It was a brilliant night. Brum Town Hall, I didn't know what to expect.

Got there to find 2000 drunk as a skunk students, all with feather boas going berzerk.

Very funny night - and yes , it was a gig, you have not lived until you have listened to Margerita sing "Hello"

me and my daughter was discussing the other night, if Oasis reform, thats on the "got to do" list, as well as Pulp

Last gig i went to was Jason Newsted at 100 Club in London. Absolutely superb seeing him in a small venue.
Upcoming gigs are Iron Maiden at the O2 and Soundgarden at Brixton Academy