Lascelles | Page 3 | Vital Football

Lascelles

Ah Jim Bowen disease is looking far older than ones actual age. He was 41 when Bullseye was in it's pomp and looked about 70 .
Ha ha the one thing I did not think of...

I was going with...
You can't beat a bit of bully
Two in a bed
Look at what you could have won

Last edited:
Eeeeeee sorry lads - I really had no idea how much of an impact, questioning or disagreeing with someone's opinion could have

I do wonder what Rexn means by a "once vibrant board" though

Is he referring to when people were offering each other out on a regular basis - or when videos were put up of black people fighting on a train with the poster labelling them "chimps"

Yet you're still here. I haven't spat my dummy out at all, I started a thread to try get a bit of debate/opinion and you being your predictable fucking boring trolling self start making accusations that a player is being singled out. You'll have to excuse me for not checking other social media platforms for opinions on lascelles, as I have a life outside of social media. Something you don't seem to have judging by the fact you're posting on here at 4 or 5am and scouring all these other websites that are supposedly singling him out.

You might want to read this thread again

There was nothing but debate but as soon as you read something you didn't like you threw a wobbler and bleated on about deleting it

It's not my fault your mate who regularly singles Lascelles out on this forum didn't jump in to back you up

Last edited:
Eeeeeee sorry lads - I really had no idea how much of an impact, questioning or disagreeing with someone's opinion could have

I do wonder what Rexn means by a "once vibrant board" though

Is he referring to when people were offering each other out on a regular basis - or when videos were put up of black people fighting on a train with the poster labelling them "chimps" - or when pictures of people with downs were put up in order to take the piss out of a forum member - or having duplicate user names to make cowardly veiled threats to forum members

I look at this post and genuinely see no reason whatsoever for Rza to spit his dummy - I see even less reason for rexn to try and jump on the back of it

Has it really come to this when some get so offended for simply disagreeing with their opinions ??
See the shame shit is happening on your board mac
Newcastle supporters been blamed for it's death,nowt to do with Ashley of course:wack:

Meanwhile wearside Jack and his alter ego rexn would be better off explaining why he took his last tantrum back in the day and stopped posting.

I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with Neanderthals.

In my experience PM, some are happy to 'debate' whilst thinking they have the upper hand - once they realise they don't is when the blame and accusations start

Last edited:
See the shame shit is happening on your board mac
Newcastle supporters been blamed for it's death,nowt to do with Ashley of course:wack:

Meanwhile wearside Jack and his alter ego rexn would be better off explaining why he took his last tantrum back in the day and stopped posting.

I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with Neanderthals.

As always, people don't need to explain why they have their opinion on things as it is just that. Their opinion.

However, without going into confidentiality or into personal stuff that isn't my business to gossip about, Rex is going through a tough time personally and petty arguments are the last thing on his mind.

These sort of places used to be seen as some sort of escape from the real world at one time but nowadays it's the opposite. Maybe it's partly down the the apathetic generation that Ashley has instilled here. Maybe not but it exists and not just here.

However, without going into confidentiality or into personal stuff that isn't my business to gossip about, Rex is going through a tough time personally and petty arguments are the last thing on his mind.
Genuinely sorry to hear that he is having a rough time but starting match day threads when he's apparently not interested ???

He is the epitome of petty.

Genuinely sorry to hear that he is having a rough time but starting match day threads when he's apparently not interested ???

He is the epitome of petty.

Without giving any confidential info away, maybe he didn't know at that time what he knows now.

'Online' stuff is really at the back of the queue in comparison to real life 'issues' so maybe it will be something that will be revisited one day. We'll see.

Read the comments below the original article I posted. They must be all mackems too because most of them are agreeing with bent.