Lascelles has long covid | Vital Football

Lascelles has long covid

chandos9

Vital Squad Member
According to that reliable bastion of the understatement the Daily Mail, Jamaal Lascelles and Allan Saint- Maximin are still really ill with long covid and are struggling to walk, being unable to walk even for half an hour without needing to go to bed. That would seem to put their long- term careers in jeopardy, which would be really unfortunate. It must certainly put them out for the rest of this season.

According to that reliable bastion of the understatement the Daily Mail, Jamaal Lascelles and Allan Saint- Maximin are still really ill with long covid and are struggling to walk, being unable to walk even for half an hour without needing to go to bed. That would seem to put their long- term careers in jeopardy, which would be really unfortunate. It must certainly put them out for the rest of this season.
Problem is, as still don't know how long "long" Covid actually is and to what extent it varies person to person.
We could really do with a breakthrough in understanding what biological factors lead to long COVID

Devastating for them. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

A friend of mine was an elite runner. He's 57 now but would still have beaten the pants off you in Feb. Got it in March-ish and still can't run now, eight or nine months on.

They'll need a replacement in January. Anyone know a club who would be prepared to sell one of their best players at the wrong time of year for pittance?
This might also provide an exception to Steve Bruce's refusal to loan any players to Forest, saying Lascelles wants to come back to his Nottingham roots and to feel at home- and to be fair, there is an argument that you do not need to be able to walk for more than 30 minutes to fit into Forest's defence.

"I don't know how they (Forest fans) will take to me, boos or claps. If I score I'm definitely celebrating. When I was loaned back to Forest, they didn't give me the best of times."

I'm easy with people celebrating against former clubs, it's not like he had 500+ appearances for us.

I'm easy with people celebrating against former clubs, it's not like he had 500+ appearances for us.

I'm not against anybody celebrating.

He obviously felt that he wasn't treated well by Forest and in that case, I certainly wouldn't have begrudged him climbing in to the A Block and baring his buttocks, but does it mean that I have to like him for it?

It's the same as when Bamford gets slagged off.

It's ridiculous that if someone is a product of our youth system whether playing or whether they've left that they are immune to criticism, but the fact of the matter is many of them are either shit players or ***** and some may be both, so if they are worthy of criticism, then bloody well criticise them.

I'm not against anybody celebrating.

He obviously felt that he wasn't treated well by Forest and in that case, I certainly wouldn't have begrudged him climbing in to the A Block and baring his buttocks, but does it mean that I have to like him for it?

It's the same as when Bamford gets slagged off.

It's ridiculous that if someone is a product of our youth system whether playing or whether they've left that they are immune to criticism, but the fact of the matter is many of them are either shit players or ***** and some may be both, so if they are worthy of criticism, then bloody well criticise them.

Patrick got some terrible personal abuse, and he was also close to ND and his family when they received some disgraceful stuff. We also happily pushed him out of the door as we were desperate for cash.

Really can't see what's bothering you about the quote from Jamaal, he got plenty of criticism too. Not all of it particularly savoury.

Patrick got some terrible personal abuse, and he was also close to ND and his family when they received some disgraceful stuff. We also happily pushed him out of the door as we were desperate for cash.

Really can't see what's bothering you about the quote from Jamaal, he got plenty of criticism too. Not all of it particularly savoury.

Not aware of Bamford getting any abuse.

Yes, aware of the Doughty family getting abused. Not sure what the content of that abuse was, but completely unnecessary for any of it to be directed towards his family.

I'd crawl from John O'Groats to Land's End naked over broken glass to have an owner only as shit as Doughty was now.

why reading that scum rag?