Large Screen | Page 3 | Vital Football

Large Screen

. I’d be more than happy to take 500k that Cook would waste on another Leo Da Silva Lopes and use it to sort ourselves out off the pitch.

On that I do agree. However assuming we don't continue to piss our meagre finances up the wall on crap then we need to invest in the short term to become a stable Championship club (assuming we survive this year)

Have you been to Burnley? Ours look like a palace compared to Burnley.
I have, many times, and you are right it's a dump and the DW is way better.
Not sure what that has to do with the deteriorating state of the DW though ?

One thing I know that detinitely needs improving for next season is this bloody site.
I know adverts are neccessary to keep the site going, but bloody hell, does it need so many? The site jumps about like a jack in a box. Are there any plans to try to improve it and make it more user friendly.
Cockneylatic may be a bit quieter, but it is far more enjoyable from a user point of view.

I have, many times, and you are right it's a dump and the DW is way better.
Not sure what that has to do with the deteriorating state of the DW though ?
Basically the state of the DW, though is deteriorating, is a thousand times better than Burnley plus many others. So why spend money on improving a decent stadium instead of on squad.

Basically the state of the DW, though is deteriorating, is a thousand times better than Burnley plus many others. So why spend money on improving a decent stadium instead of on squad.
Shouldn't be either or ! Spend relatively little now or lots down the road it's up to IEC of course but just because we don't have the scruffiest house in the street doesn't make it ok

What was everyone else's opinion?

It seemed to be approx. 2secs behind play and granted there wasnt much to merit a replay but when they replayed the Josh Windass save it took a while and the corner had already been taken.

Wasnt too much of a distraction even though lots of club adverts / promotions shown during the game and the sound did seem to be sharper than the PA system.

Going to have to take my glasses from now on a lot was too small to read. My honest opinion is that its not big enough, not knocking the club better than nothing but a bit too small,

Not seen it in action yet but I’m assuming whoever operates it needs to get used to it so it’s likely they’ll be mistakes in the two pre season games. As long as all kinks are ironed out before the season starts.

Any decent videos get played pre match?

Not seen it in action yet but I’m assuming whoever operates it needs to get used to it so it’s likely they’ll be mistakes in the two pre season games. As long as all kinks are ironed out before the season starts.

Any decent videos get played pre match?

No videos just advertising

They played the season ticket promotion video a few times. The sound has definitely improved, there are loads of small speakers all round the top of the stadium. Was a bit frustrating when the replay cut just before the Jacobs penalty shout

I hadnt watched the season ticket video but I thought it was excellent. New sound system was good too.

One thing I would say is they put a lot of stuff on the screen advertising wise where the text wasn't big enough to read. Just need to get their promotion and design team to consider text sizes a bit more.

Only priority thing to change are those red seats. FFS we play primarily in Blue and White. Just get some club identity going in the stadium. The concourses need a huge revamp to. Deck the place in blue and white and have nothing on show but WAFC history. Make the place feel like it should be..our home.