Lancaster | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lancaster

Quite possible Franchise fans weren't aware of it either - I was in SW and first we knew was increase in noise and start of dambusters in coop, followed by music of the merlins - sounded like over PA! ( it's much louder in there). Lanc looped away east behind selenity and may not have been seen in the away seats.

Lanc, what lanc? That's how we should react to all away goals, reinforce the fortress!

Oh Selenity. High up in the Co-op we saw it coming. We joined in the dambusters. And then it disappeared from view as the roof obscured it. 10 seconds later it must have been right above as we heard the mighty Merlins above us despite the noise in the Co-op and not being able to see it anymore.

WOW, WOW, WOW. The Merlins were enough. Glorious.
I was upper Co-op as well. Could see it in the distance for quite a while and initially it didn't look like it was coming over, then banked in. Brilliant sight.

It was brilliant the way, block by block, the Co-op were noticing what was happening.

It was a unique, incredible moment, goosebumps indeed.

I can’t recall an away team scoring and before the restart most of the home fans standing up cheering and clapping.

I understood that was it for the Vulcan for flights? No more flying ever?

No it's only fundraising for the Vulcan to keep on the ground runs etc.

The OEMs have pulled the support for the Vulcan, and without that support it can't have a air worthiness certificate to fly.

No it's only fundraising for the Vulcan to keep on the ground runs etc.

The OEMs have pulled the support for the Vulcan, and without that support it can't have a air worthiness certificate to fly.

Yep, engine has run out of operational miles hasn't it?