Lampard and Morris | Vital Football

Lampard and Morris

ramAnag

Vital Reserves Team
Could still be wrong, but Frank Lampard along with Jody Morris now look very likely to be unveiled as Derby’s new management team.
Good luck to them if true...but another Morris?! Watch out for exploding body parts belonging to Swale and DCFCA.

Last edited:
..... or JT ??

Not certain MA, but I think Morris has the better coaching qualifications.
Be surprised if all does not become clear tomorrow but Joe Jordan is another name mentioned. Curioser and curioser.

Last edited:
Curiouser and curiouser indeed rA. Lamps admits to talking to us. He goes to a game at Wembley, apparently, at our request so, presumably, scouting....... Lamps looks like a done deal I reckon based on that.

Not certain MA, but I think Morris has the better coaching qualifications.
Be surprised if all does not become clear tomorrow but Joe Jordan is another name mentioned. Curioser and curioser.

Yes RA heard were swapping Butterfield for Fabregas but I'm not sure it's true

Robbie Savage also has a point of view on this.....

View attachment 27193

Not entirely sure Savage is well known for knowledge of football management erudite comments- seems rather like a fellow ex player doing some arslickin to me!

Hey ho, the deed is done so all we can do is sit back and watch what happens. I guess if half of Chelsea's under 21 squad finish up on loan with us then that could be positive?

Not entirely sure Savage is well known for knowledge of football management erudite comments- seems rather like a fellow ex player doing some arslickin to me!

Hey ho, the deed is done so all we can do is sit back and watch what happens. I guess if half of Chelsea's under 21 squad finish up on loan with us then that could be positive?
Which will not happen as they are closely associated with Dutch Side Vitesse Arnham and regularly swap the youngsters over between clubs. We may get the odd player, I suppose it all depends on the feeling around Chelsea on the departure of Morris and affection felt for Lampard.

Latest Rams News