Lallana sees Red | Vital Football

Lallana sees Red

Nick Real Deal

Vital Football Legend
Anyone seen his attack on our 19 year old George Marsh.

He totally lost it. Got a red card and a 3 match ban....but only in the under 23s competition. I don't get that, a ban is a ban.

I didn't see much in the challenge by Marsh. Even if he did catch Lallana there is no excuse for what he did.

total spurs - 6/2/2018 17:56

Cant imagine him reacting like that to say Roy Keane........

It was an assault. If I were Marsh I would be making the most of it. Neck injury, bruised throat, painful to swallow etc.

Ok so he went in for a challenge and may have caught Lallana but that response deserves court action for ABH and a long ban from all football. Not that I want Liverpool to lose one of their best players of course.

A real lowlife, that behavior should invoke a PL ban, though the rules protect him.

I put the video up on the Liverpool reddit thread. :17:

do wah do wah do wah Llalana did not touch him .....yer no yer no like ......why is everyone against Liverpoooool ...they are the cream....

......sour cream demoaners you bunch of blind see red blinkered bunch of hard dunbuy's :5: :5: :17: :17: :17: :17:

It's a disgrace and an off the ball incident should result in a ban at senior level if you're a senior player imo. No loss to him or Liverpool if he's fit enough for the senior team to have a 3 game ban in the under 23s. Anyone want to start a petition?

Must say I didn't think Lallana was the sort.

Klopp thinks nobody will talk about it after a few days. We will wait and see if he plays against us next time if we have forgotten.

Klopp is trying really hard to become the most hated manager in the league. Luckily for him, Jose still has a slight edge - for now.