Lads - have I missed anyone here re contracts? | Vital Football

Lads - have I missed anyone here re contracts?

mike_field

Vital Football Legend

Mark Bunn, Alan Hutton, Harry McKirdy, Kelsey Mooney, Micah Richards, Ritchie De Laet, Mile Jedinak, Glenn Whelan, Jordan Lyden, Easah Suliman, Tommy Elphick, Corey Blackett-Taylor, Dominic Revan and Mitch Clark.

Jed Steer, Matija Sarkic, James Chester, Birkir Bjarnason, Conor Hourihane, Keinan Davis, Gary Gardner, Jonathan Kodjia, Ross McCormack, Albert Adomah, Aaron Tshibola, Ahmed Elmohamady, Jake Doyle-Hayes, Andre Green and Callum O'Hare.

Orjan Nyland, Scott Hogan, Henri Lansbury, Neil Taylor, James Bree and Rushian Hepburn-Murphy.

John McGinn.

Jack Grealish, Frederic Guilbert and Lovre Kalinic.

Cheers in advance.

Last edited:
Good spot, I must have overwritten him when adding RHM to 2021 as he was on the original list. Amended, cheers dude.

Surprised that Kalinic and Guibert were given deals that long. 3 years from next summer was surely long enough. They are as yet unproven.

From the 2019 lot you could make a case keeping one or more of Whelan, Elphick and Hutton, and one or two youngsters, but that's it.

Surprised that Kalinic and Guibert were given deals that long. 3 years from next summer was surely long enough. They are as yet unproven.

From the 2019 lot you could make a case keeping one or more of Whelan, Elphick and Hutton, and one or two youngsters, but that's it.

I'd agree with that tho with El Mo still on the books its hard to make a case for Hutton. The young lads in 2020 need to be tied up this summer IMO, there are 5 yong lads there who I think we'd all say at least tack a year on to.

The class of 2021 is shocking. Nyland needs to be shown the door and you can;t believe Lansbury and Taylor have contracts of that length. I haven't given up all hope of those lads yet but there is another 150k/pw I'd say there of which $100-120k could be just pure wastage if they don't make a meaningful contribution asap. We're talking 5M/Yr right there potentially.

We're looking at 2021 to have a real fresh start in a way. Potential recurring injuries to Lansburys and Hogan could burn a small hole in our pockets. Then you look at Taylor the best he can hope is occasional bench warmer or sold to a mid table championship team. Bree needs to buck up his ideas soon too another loan is best hope for him making any return for us.

Can't believe how many players we have who hardly play, have never played or probably never will play for the First team, it's shocking

Also I'm sure adomah is up at the end of the season but with an option for is to automatically extend by a year, which I wouldn't.

Cheers lads appreciated. Adomah I've always had on my list as 2020, but I'll double check that.

lol JPA - maybe if I get really bored!

You missed "Ross McCormack" :lol:

How did that happen after his glittering career at Villa Park?