Labour betrayed the working class over immigration | Vital Football

Labour betrayed the working class over immigration

Jonah

Vital Football Legend
THROUGHOUT the Labour Party’s long, destructive period in office the party’s immigration policy represented a savage betrayal of the British people.

By: Leo McKinstryPublished: Thu, March 7, 2013

As the floodgates opened to new arrivals the very fabric of our country was transformed. Vast swathes of urban Britain became like a foreign land. Social cohesion collapsed. British workers were thrown on the economic scrapheap. No occupying foreign invader could have done more damage to Britain than the treacherous, unpatriotic governments of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown. There is now growing public fury and despair over what has happened to our once well-ordered nation.

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/leo-mckinstry/382342/Labour-betrayed-the-working-class-over-immigration

Politicians saying one thing and doing another?

I don't believe you Jonah. Couldn't happen, you've been reading too much sci-fi I think!

:22:

:17:

Oh but... social cohesion collapsed?

Really? When did we ever have social cohesion?

We've had the rich lining their pockets and then we've had the rest of us!

New Labour certainly betrayed Britain but the problems of large scale immigration have been happening since the sixties.

New Labour just continued Thatcher's policies, as they did with everything else.

That is alright though, New Labour no longer exist.

We now have One Nation Labour.

You can all breath easy again...

They do make me laugh.

Invite blokes over who not only have deep lying religious beliefs about the place of the female, but who have never seen a women of their own race uncovered, let alone women of all races. Blokes who are fresh out of civil war, in a country that is lawless where you're well in your rights to murder your neighbour if he steals your chicken. Then when they arrive here, knowing they will never be truly capable of integration or employment, give them a house in the inner city, cash handouts and all they require to live, and then let them live out their days just 'hanging around.'

It's absolute fucking suicide! Even the very least intelligent person could tell you that this is a crazy, ridiculous and dangerous policy. Yet this country has openly and proudly carried out this policy for many years. Now the shit is hitting the fan, but what can anyone do? The damage is done and is irrepable.

When Labour got into power I had friends who said everything is going to be alright now we have Labour back: I laughed my head off and said just watch. A year later and after they admitted I was right.

The Blairites: Oh immigration was allowed to get more out of hand because of Cherie career as a barrister for human rights hence why we signed up for it all so the Blair's could make a fortune.

It is not the problem of those who come here and want to do things right that are causing this country to go down hill. It's the others who see this has a land of milk and honey and everything given to them on a plate and woah betide we don't. It is off to see a human rights lawyer. No one can turn back the hands of time on this 1.

I personally don't blame them: I suspect we would all do the same if we were in their position. I am just sick of it like we all are

James06 - 8/3/2013 03:46

Invite blokes over who not only have deep lying religious beliefs about the place of the female, but who have never seen a women of their own race uncovered, let alone women of all races. Blokes who are fresh out of civil war, in a country that is lawless where you're well in your rights to murder your neighbour if he steals your chicken. Then when they arrive here, knowing they will never be truly capable of integration or employment, give them a house in the inner city, cash handouts and all they require to live, and then let them live out their days just 'hanging around.'

It's absolute fucking suicide! Even the very least intelligent person could tell you that this is a crazy, ridiculous and dangerous policy. Yet this country has openly and proudly carried out this policy for many years. Now the shit is hitting the fan, but what can anyone do? The damage is done and is irrepable.

:1: :1: :1:

Bravo Sir, well said. Spot on...............

:14:

Anyone who thinks for one minute there is a difference between Labour and Tories are well mis-informed, its the builderbergs Rothschilds all the big financial families pulling the strings, here USA and everwhere, there is no choice for us decisions are pre-made years ahead of them being implemented,

The agenda of the the people at the top above Obama Cameron etc they are just puppets afeterall was to dilute the populations of there pride and fight, by making us a mixed up country no one stands together anymore as the immigrants are gratefull of anything they get low pay etc this was all planned

Politicians in the pockets of big money industry and big money figures. Totally believable, jeez, we even have some of them in parties and the cabinet/s these days.

They have all merged into one for me.

Self interested cretins, but some very rich cretins.

Labour have admitted to being wrong last time round but it is a wee bit late now!

I think these fat cats have been pulling the strings longer than we realise, look into Abraham Lincoln and JFK in his speech's warning us of the coming threat to society being threatend by the few with too much money and power they both warned us, maybe they was both lying or crazy?

It's the Illuminati Clive, they fuckers are everywhere. I swear a couple of em have moved in next door to us.

Oh not those bloody illuminati again? I told them no last time I was I the Bilderburg hotel in Nijmegan.

Wouldn't let it lie.