Krul - gone. | Vital Football

Krul - gone.

CuckFan

Vital Squad Member
Now his loan is a permanent move.

Always liked the player - decent, if not a world-beater, and always loved the Toon.

Best of luck Tim - just not in the next match.

Was gone anyway. In the last year of his contract but away on loan for it. Makes better sense to get rid if a fee can be brought in.

It'll probably be used for Ashley's Xmas drinks night out but if he's happy, it may keep him away from our petty cash tin.

I guess that's what it says on the pay-cheques then?

Once again, mis-directed comments/anger/frustration.

Rafa, wants him off the books. He made that plain.

What has it to do with Ashley?

CuckFan - 20/9/2017 22:08

I guess that's what it says on the pay-cheques then?

Once again, mis-directed comments/anger/frustration.

Rafa, wants him off the books. He made that plain.

What has it to do with Ashley?

No anger or frustration at all in my initial post. With three keepers battling for one place in Elliot, Darlow and Woodman, the cash raised from Krul wont be used to strengthen that department. Fact.

I just don't see how its somehow 'Ashleys fault', or 'Ashley will benefit for his Xmas drinks' from this.

It's not rocket science that we have (or had) too many goalkeepers on our books at the moment; Elliot, Rafa's choice at the moment; Darlow, seemingly his 2nd choice senior player; Krul, not wanted, possibly due to him having recently recovered from a long term injury and not considered good enough right now; Selz, a Rafa buy who has not (at least yet) met expectations (and may never (though De Gea also fell well below par initially)); and a promising youngster.

Rafa can only have 25 senior players in the squad, and four goalkeepers is at least one too many; two too many if he is considering giving the youngster his next step-up, as I suspect with him being on the bench for games recently.

This is a logical decision by Rafa, the Club as a whole, and not relevant in any way, to Ashley.

Ashley (rightly) gets blamed for things which he deserves; why have a pop at him for something other? This is where he gets some of his strength from.

I'll just refer you to the original post - before Ashley was brought up:

Now his loan is a permanent move.

Always liked the player - decent, if not a world-beater, and always loved the Toon.

Best of luck Tim - just not in the next match.

That's you told, TNMW! You're not allowed to develop a conversation, you must wish Krul the best and mention nothing else.

Officemonkey - 21/9/2017 12:13

That's you told, TNMW! You're not allowed to develop a conversation, you must wish Krul the best and mention nothing else.

If me typing hand wasn't knackered id debate all day long but just touching on things, Rafa isn't happy with his keepers and would gladly have sold any one of them as long as replacements were brought in.

Darlow was all set to go to Boro with the move in place until Ashley's cohorts dallied around with Willy Cabalero which saw Chelsea move in and Boro go for their plan B.

Krul maybe rightly or wrongly thought he deserved more respect in expecting another chance here after 12 seasons but if a boss thinks you dont fit in then it's his prerogative to have that option. Maybe it's also to Krul's respect that he didn't accept that he wasn't wanted and maybe an issue with our other keepers that they're still expected to 'perform' without that faith.

Overall on Krul, the right move but still a strange one in that he was in the final year of his deal with it due to be ran down at Brighton and of no cost to us unless a cash fee was involved somewhere, maybe dependant on starting one game I dont know. My faith in Ashley instantly accuses it to be something that prospers the wrong person, mainly him.

Rafa isn't happy totally with his 'keepers for sure.

That's the crux of it.

Nowt to do with Ashley.

Ah, OM. So. You disappeared for a while, after Toon had won 3 games on the trot and sit 4th in the Premier League. Because you complained we hadn't spent enough.

Back now, a while after the event, huh?

Managed to tie your shoe-laces yet?

I guess the irony of you posting about 'not allowing other people's points-of-view' is lost on you......like so many other things.

50,000+ (in the ground alone) 'sheep' and '*****' disagree with you, on a match-by-match basis.

:y16:

You make yourself look very silly in general without making comments about my shoe laces constantly. No fucker has a clue what you mean.

As for not being around, you’re right. I’ve been busy at work whilst also arranging the house for my soon to be born son. You know, more important matters.

As for not spending enough. It’s quite true and I’m not going to wank myself off because we’ve beaten 3 shit teams who we should always be able to match.

Pleased to see you post actually, as was actually worried about you for a bit.

Can't see your shite, but good that you are alive.

Thought you might have found another use for your (untied) laces, having not seen you post for 3 consecutive Toon wins.

Can never tell with someone of your illness, for sure.

Was talking to someone at the club (administrative, not playing or coaching) about you not posting recently. Had a right giggle. Your mental state (as well capacity), was quite the topic.

You spoke to someone at Newcastle United? About me?

I’d like to congratulate you on being the world’s saddest little man. What an obsessive fantasist.

Smarts a bit, huh? After all the shite you put about the club, Rafa, fans, et al.

https://www.premierleague.com/tables

Backtracking slightly on my quip about Ashley using the Krul cash to go on a Xmas night out, the Krul deal was a free transfer.

Wonder if Ashley went halfers with the agent though................. :17: