Kristian Dennis | Vital Football

Kristian Dennis

On paper he looks to be a good target. I suspect it would be doen to his temperament and character as to whether he is a target or not as Danny and Nicky have stated character to them is equally as important as ability.

There are no big time charlies or unsavoury characters in our team that's for sure!

I think he'd be a very good addition for Lincoln City but I fear he could be off to Tranmere Rovers as a replacement for Andy Cook who has joined Walsall.

Probably on their radar but I think we're looking elsewhere...
Lots of cars there when I dropped my renewal forms off at 8am this morning.

It's also a question of how much Chesterfield are asking. I haven't seen a quoted figure as yet. I don't think he's worth six figures

Probably on their radar but I think we're looking elsewhere...
Lots of cars there when I dropped my renewal forms off at 8am this morning.
What car does Adam Marriott drive?
Was there a car there driven by a chauffeur? if so then possibly John Akinde(non driver)

I might be in the minority here but KD is very one footed and I honestly think we will be looking at better than him to bring in. I may be wrong on all counts- it’s happened before?

No I think Akinde was on a push bike
just imagine Rheady and Akinde taking to the field together playing as a dual spearhead attack .....both wearing black gloves!
DC was having anice quiet chat with Akinde after the Barnet game..maybe chatting about his future after Barnet and how DC knew an out of work chauffeur living in Canvey!

just imagine Rheady and Akinde taking to the field together playing as a dual spearhead attack .....both wearing black gloves!
DC was having anice quiet chat with Akinde after the Barnet game..maybe chatting about his future after Barnet and how DC knew an out of work chauffeur living in Canvey!
Also talking to Lyle Taylor after the fa cup however they need to talk to there agents.

If you got any spare time on your hands Davidimp we could do with a list of all motors arriving and their reg plates to identify the activity going on their down there at the Bank!

ps Get those lights turned off as well, haven`t you heard we are going to make a loss this forthcoming financial year.... liam.....maybe an electric coin meter is the way to go.

On paper he looks to be a good target. I suspect it would be doen to his temperament and character as to whether he is a target or not as Danny and Nicky have stated character to them is equally as important as ability.

There are no big time charlies or unsavoury characters in our team that's for sure!

Spot on Caspar. I wouldn’t want anybody that was involved with that shambles over at Chesterfield coming here. The highest paid squad in the division couldn’t even muster the effort to dig themselves out of the hole they created for themselves - they must have the hearts of weasels.

Dennis is supposedly subject to a bid from Vale (as above)scored a goal against us but was dropped by Jack Lester for a period..can`t see him in red and white.

Chris o` Grady available for signing...any takers!
...low wage earner i hear.

Johnathan Forte released by County... 31years old and likes bursting onion bag....featured heavily at season end for County and played in play off semis.