Kristan Dennis | Vital Football

Kristan Dennis

I believe last season the County chairman alluded to his financial spending not being sustainable, needing to get promoted (who would have thought that about Notts) so they may well be splashing the cash on their latest desperate financial gamble.

Would you seriously not have taken Dennis? Great goal scorer, as he proved in a dismal team
this. having just scored 19 in our our level, he may well be the nearest thing to guaranteeing signing a '20 goal striker'. his 29 goals in one conference season compares nicely with how we are loving the signing of andrade too.

his age, and the fact that he has been used to overpayers chesterfield, may mean he was expecting too high a salary for our budget though.

eta
left footed too. we could have added some balance

On that point, I remember during 1973 we signed two players from a Darlington side that finished bottom of the league and had finished 19th the season before.

Alan Harding and Peter Graham.

They both did OK.
I remember signing Nolan & Newton from Stockport

Thought Dennis would have been a suitable target for us, given we weren’t linked at all I would imagine we weren’t interested. Hopefully because we have some quality strikers lined up!

Signing Kane Hemmings who was on loan at Mansfield last season too.
Dont know how people find these things out but they claim they were paid him 3k a week which was half his Oxford wage!!!!
Counteh throwing even more money at it this season then, promotion or bust quite literally!

Not to concerned with Kellet. But Dennis would have been interested. DC tends to prefer the taller rangier strikers who can motor down the channels.

Not only Dennis @£150k plus wage! Kellet no fee but sign on fee plus wage!
But
Tomorrow they are alledgedly signing Kane Hemmings from Oxford(on loan at Mansfield last season) who was earning 6k last season possible with a fee ! Certainly splashing the cash Clownty!?

No worries matey, just been reading this on the 1ff forum incredulous at the wages!!!
Bar Dennis wouldn't go near any other member of a team who went down so meekly, no bottle for the fight clearly.

Get the feeling we'll be making announcements next week once the Cowleys return from their break.
Gut feeling nothing more obviously.

No worries matey, just been reading this on the 1ff forum incredulous at the wages!!!
Bar Dennis wouldn't go near any other member of a team who went down so meekly, no bottle for the fight clearly.
I read Hemmings wages on stagsnet !
Apparently mtfc paid £3kper week of his wages according to it!

Get the feeling we'll be making announcements next week once the Cowleys return from their break.
Gut feeling nothing more obviously.
Hope so ! I expect they have been busy this week even though there away!
We currently have 16 players( incl Arnold and i think Chapman)under contract ! Plus 3 more with offers! So needs must!

I read Hemmings wages on stagsnet !
Apparently mtfc paid £3kper week of his wages according to it!
Oxford paying 6k a week to player they loaned out, crazy!
Not they were even challenging for promotion in league one.
Makes you wonder what they're paying Dickie?