Know any of them? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Know any of them?

Was that perhaps a Rotherham fan? As mentioned above, maybe they’d be circulating that one up north not via KoL.

Although how would the Police know where any particular fan was from? I’d have thought they’d circulate pics of all persons of interest to both clubs and areas.
No.
Pale Grey Hood Man definitely came from Gills' end - and made as if to attack Rotherham fans - although probably struck several stewards instead.
I think I've seen him follow Gills away.
(p.s. I don't think he was wearing pale grey that other time.)

Perhaps I’m being naive but I very much doubt Kent police would issue photos of Rotherham supporters to Kentonline in the hope of finding them. Perhaps they’d send those photos to the Yorkshire Post or some other such publication.

Not excusing it, but it did all look like a bit of handbags.

As an aside though (and not to diminish any violence), the Rovrum manager had expressly asked their supporters to stay off the pitch prior to the game.

I was trying to open up the scope when alluding to that point in my post, PuB. I tried to find any trace of similar (South Yorks) police requests or publication of the Kent pics in Yorkshire media - but could find none.

I'm surprised at one omission.
There was one toe rag in a pale grey hooded top and trousers - with long, black, shaggy hair, who was being aggressive later than that video:
i.e. when the stewards had formed a line, he persistently pushed past near the GR.

In the KOL clip he can be see near the GR, at 0:32, breaking free.
At 0:35, a steward grabs him. He retreats, then goes forward again.

IMO. his behaviour later than this clip was even more aggressive.

Maybe he`s already identified.

To be fair, that would depend on whether you were one of the ones being assaulted.
Thing is, if the Police do nothing, it leaves the door open for everyone to fill their boots next time........plus we'd have a "what are the Police doing about it?" Thread.

Anyone who was on the pitch (from either side ) deserved to be twated. Yes the police have to be seen to be acting to deter future repeats but if you go onto the field after the game and get close enough or want to confront opposition supporters don't be surprised if you get twated in the chops.

Be alot easier all round if supporters just stayed the fuck off the pitch