Knob end away | Page 5 | Vital Football

Knob end away

Burn let him go brighton now why even consider him was awfull today
Come on brighton take him now ffks

Moreover, that’s 4 successive away defeats without a single goal mustered and only 4 goals scored in our last 8 matches.
Something’s gone wrong with our early game free scoring run.... or ...we’ve quickly been sussed ?

Am I the only one sick of continually having to move seats on away games to see the game because of selfish individuals standing up either during the whole game or at times when the ball approaches the near goal? Had to move 4 times today. Seats are for sitting on and ground regulations at each ground state this. Clubs have got to do something about this. Stewards today were useless. They just shrugged their shoulders and say they can't do anything about it. If you pay for a seat you should expect to sit down and watch the game without the thoughtless and selfish actions of those who insist on standing. No doubt many in this chat room stand and I will end up with a load of abuse but if you are then I would be interested to hear how you can justify spoiling the match for many others.
As I write this am still on the train back to Leicester and will have had a round trip of 12 hours today to watch (or try to watch) that shambles so am not in the best of moods but even if we hadn't been stuffed today, would still be very unhappy with the 'standers'.
I totally agree with you. We had to stand the whole way through and worse of all - with 10 mins to go they decided to leave which meant we couldn’t see anything as they stood in front of us & couldn’t move to the aisle as it was packed.
I think the club should allocate certain areas for “singing/standing” supporters so the rest of us can watch the games without unnecessary aggravation. I also note & spoke to a number of them - they are not Wigan supporters but only there for a fun day out.

Having calmed down - a bit
1. Don't play Jacobs away fm home
2. Do play Evans
3. The first goal was a catalouge of mistakes - Cipre, Robinson and Walton
4. Powell sub WTF
5. Love Dan Burn but we are not here to get a Brighton player match fit for January
6. Get back to being brave it's not fooling anyone to say we are going to attack teams then set up not to.
7. Without Powell we are relegation material
8. We've spunked what little funds we had on some bang average players

Anyone notice how the goals have dried up ? I think this is were we are very weak, at present we have 3 strikers and none of them are doing the business and I think its time to see what Windass can do as the out and out striker

Anyone notice how the goals have dried up ? I think this is were we are very weak, at present we have 3 strikers and none of them are doing the business and I think its time to see what Windass can do as the out and out striker
He won't do owt if he has someone like himself playing out of position providing the service.
Strangest signing ever yon Mon. Needs to go out on loan to Bury or Barrow or summat.

Having calmed down - a bit
1. Don't play Jacobs away fm home
2. Do play Evans
3. The first goal was a catalouge of mistakes - Cipre, Robinson and Walton
4. Powell sub WTF
5. Love Dan Burn but we are not here to get a Brighton player match fit for January
6. Get back to being brave it's not fooling anyone to say we are going to attack teams then set up not to.
7. Without Powell we are relegation material
8. We've spunked what little funds we had on some bang average players

Powell was crocked by that dirty c--- Pearson. Would've stayed on if he could.

Or is our manager cluless at this level
Of course he is... He's never managed in the championship and still new to this!

It's crap like this why the same shit managers like Pardew, McClaren, Evans etc. Keep getting jobs and new managers don't get a look in unless you're a premier league star.

I'm making no excuses because yesterday we were awful but the way some of our so called fans talk you'd think there's a hidden rule were if you lose 4-0 to bottom of the league then you are deducted 15 points. Some of the reactions are almost as embarrassing as yesterdays performance, makes me wonder why anyone would want to play for us.

-We have a young manager new to this level.
-Players who were with us when we were relegated last time.
-League 1/young players making the step up for the first time.
-3/4 loan players starting (all have been superb and 1 of which will become permanent in January).
-Our best player out of contract in 1 year who seems destined to leave.
-A circus of a takeover by people we barely know anything about and at this point I've given up on.
-Very small revenue (hence why we started putting ticket prices up) with no more parachute payments but want to keep our players in their last year.

We are now over 1/4 of the season and despite all above we are 11th with 17 points. If we get 60 we will finish around 16th-12th which I would take and allow us to establish ourselves with no relegation drama, hopefully have a takeover and push on to improve for next season.

I get people are being emotional after that crap yesterday but we have been relegated twice in four years, with how the season has gone so far the time to panic hasn't happened yet but it is a wake up call.

All in all I am sick and tired of us going through 3 managers in one season to end up relegated, so fuck off asking for the managers head in October.

It’s not about losing 4-0. I can accept a 4-0 defeat, I’ve seen us lose 0-6, 8-0 and 9-1 to name just a few scorelines down the years. It’s losing 4-0 at a local rival, sat bottom of the league in front of what will end up being our biggest away following of the season by a mile. That’s what I can’t accept! If you can’t turn up for a game like yesterday, you shouldn’t be wearing our shirt and shouldn’t be playing football at this level. The manager will rightly take huge flak for a shocking starting lineup and a substitution that was the cricketing equivalent of choosing to bowl first at the Gabba. But the players should get it worse for not putting in the minimum fight and effort that I expect in a match like that, they’ve let the fans and entire club down!

IMO this is probably the worst, most embarrassing result of our club’s modern day history (which is a testament as to how well off we’ve had it over the years) thanks to Uncle Dave. I left with about ten minutes left and the away end was already more than half empty, hopefully most of the rest followed after the next two goals. Makes me so frustrated knowing that their still will have been a few fans who willl have clapped those spineless losers off when they deserved cabbages thrown at them instead! :LOL:

I thought we were dreadful and clapped them off.

Every player and the management staff know they let themselves down. It didn’t really matter if the scoreline finished 2-0 or 4-0. The damage was done by the performance.

On balance the management staff have more to answer for. The line-up, formation, tactics, substitutions, where all wrong. But everyone has a bad day and we need to see how they react. You can’t look at games in isolation.

He won't do owt if he has someone like himself playing out of position providing the service.
Strangest signing ever yon Mon. Needs to go out on loan to Bury or Barrow or summat.
Some strikers can cause a nuisance feeding on scraps. Grigg’s all round game has improved hugely but he’s reliant on service. Add tiredness and injury and I wouldn’t be against him starting on the bench.

As for Windass, Powell may not even be here past Christmas, so we need someone in that No.10 spot. In the meantime we need a different approach away from home so why not look at Windass up top and McManaman on the wing.

Sometimes you have to see the funny side, Moonay. What was promised and what was delivered were in no way compatible, both from team selection to performance on the pitch. About 4000 travelling fans were let down by manager and team, despite the pre match assurances.