Knives and forks? | Vital Football

Knives and forks?

simont123

Vital Squad Member
Bit of a random one, but do any right handed people eat with their fork actually in their right hand??

Been pulled up about this loads lately! I'm totally right footed and right handed, but it seems really weird for me to cut my food using a knife in my right??

Am I alone here!?

If I have a knife, it goes in my right hand. Without a knife, I put my fork in my right hand.

Malaysian standard is fork and spoon in which case I'll put the spoon in my right hand because it's a substitute for a knife.

simont123 - 22/10/2013 18:50

Bit of a random one, but do any right handed people eat with their fork actually in their right hand??

Been pulled up about this loads lately! I'm totally right footed and right handed, but it seems really weird for me to cut my food using a knife in my right??

Am I alone here!?

I'm the same. Completely right handed in everything else, but eat with these the wrong way around according to most people.

I can't remember why I do it, maybe just so I can shovel more food in with the Fork!!!

Im exactly the same simon i am also right handed right footed right brained yet use a knife to cut with in my left hand and fork in my right i also have been pulled up on this over the years but i just say meh i also can not burp only met one other mate who is the same as me only time i burp is once in a blue moon it just happans otherwise i fart it out lol man im weird.

If your right handed, then you use the right hand to "guide" the knife. The fork should sit still holding the food in place. You shouldnt really be tearing or pulling the food away from the knife using a fork.

I have a trough on the kitchen floor,where i eat my food and lick my plate,followed by a burp and a fart and a nice long kip.

Woof Woof.

Clubpaver - 22/10/2013 19:44

I have a trough on the kitchen floor,where i eat my food and lick my plate,followed by a burp and a fart and a nice long kip.

Woof Woof.

Posh git least you can burp :21:

I'm left-handed (explains why I am so superior in so many ways but my inherent modesty always shines through) and I use the left hand for the fork and the right hand for the knife. When I'm using a spoon (soup, dessert or cereal) said implement will be in my left hand.

Knives and forks.

I'm more of a fork and knife man myself.

Right handed, the right hand controls the offensive weapon. The left hand controls the multiple pricks.

Spoons are for the tongue.

mike_field - 22/10/2013 20:34

The left hand controls the multiple pricks for the tongue.

You dirty fecker :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10:

Never thought about it until reading this post. Yes my fork goes in my left and my knife in my right, so there is something ''normal'' about me

Hands are for when im starving cuttlery is when guests come round or i eat out at a posh place like the Bostin Fiittle pub to look kinda normal and try and blend in lol

ClivetheVillan - 22/10/2013 21:35

Hands are for when im starving cuttlery is when guests come round or i eat out at a posh place like the Bostin Fiittle pub to look kinda normal and try and blend in lol
Is that pub in Tipton still going what used to do that desperate dan cowpie and that massive mixed grill when you could get odds on yourself to eat it.

gator - 22/10/2013 22:02

ClivetheVillan - 22/10/2013 21:35

Is that pub in Tipton still going what used to do that desperate dan cowpie and that massive mixed grill when you could get odds on yourself to eat it.

The pie factory. The mixed grill is served on a shovel