Knives and forks? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Knives and forks?

http://www.madorourkes.com/menus/main_menu1.pdf

Sounds like the place to go if your hungry.

Green Tea - 22/10/2013 22:13

http://www.madorourkes.com/menus/main_menu1.pdf

Sounds like the place to go if your hungry.
It certainly is I would be knackered with them starters.

Trekker - 22/10/2013 22:04

gator - 22/10/2013 22:02

ClivetheVillan - 22/10/2013 21:35

Hands are for when im starving cuttlery is when guests come round or i eat out at a posh place like the Bostin Fiittle pub to look kinda normal and try and blend in lol
Is that pub in Tipton still going what used to do that desperate dan cowpie and that massive mixed grill when you could get odds on yourself to eat it.

The pie factory. The mixed grill is served on a shovel

LOL yeah that Pie Factory is something else, you leave with high cholestral and you get rolled out the door as the meals are that big man, the horns sticking out of the pies make me laff, ain't been there for ages

Honestly the meals in there are amazing, they are supposed to have gone a bit pricey the mrs said but i have always enjoyed the food in there, we should all one day meet up for a beer and a pie (wouldn't have to stagger far back home then hehehe)

ClivetheVillan - 22/10/2013 22:25

Honestly the meals in there are amazing, they are supposed to have gone a bit pricey the mrs said but i have always enjoyed the food in there, we should all one day meet up for a beer and a pie (wouldn't have to stagger far back home then hehehe)
After one of them pie's there wouldn't be a lot of room left for beer.

gator - 22/10/2013 22:33

ClivetheVillan - 22/10/2013 22:25

After one of them pie's there wouldn't be a lot of room left for beer.

Beer first :13: :17:

simont123 - 22/10/2013 18:50

Bit of a random one, but do any right handed people eat with their fork actually in their right hand??

Been pulled up about this loads lately! I'm totally right footed and right handed, but it seems really weird for me to cut my food using a knife in my right??

Am I alone here!?

I'm exactly the same as you mate. Totally right handed and footed but I hold my knife and fork in the 'wrong' hands.

When I was at school they taught us table etiquette and I remember being made to do it correctly, but I never stuck to it. These days I don't think people give a shit thankfully. Although if I ever get invited to the palace for tea I'll make the effort to do it correctly. I'll probably end up flicking a pea into the queens headgear!!!

I got pulled up on this eating witht the so called wrong hand holding the knife and fork thing whilst attending a crimbo works do, the gaffers were trying to tell me to swap my knife and fork but i couldn't eat properly that way lol,

But to be fair i was only 18 and got a cracking blow job off the secretary to make up for the hassle of that evening outside the Village hotel in dudley i think i earnt that tbh

BBJ - 22/10/2013 20:08

I'm left-handed (explains why I am so superior in so many ways but my inherent modesty always shines through) and I use the left hand for the fork and the right hand for the knife. When I'm using a spoon (soup, dessert or cereal) said implement will be in my left hand.

Exactly the same procedure for me as well.

When I played football, I was predominantly left-footed and if I look through a telescope I automatically use my left eye!

For other left handed people on here read this

Left handed myths and misunderstandings
http://www.anythinglefthanded.co.uk/lh-info/myths.html#sthash.gZOivyGz.dpbs

Attachments

• tumblr_ma8q60rOlH1rchmqso1_400.jpg
    tumblr_ma8q60rOlH1rchmqso1_400.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
I am completely left handed /left footed /left side dominant and eat with the fork in my left hand and knife in my right hand.

I do things the correct way and hence I won't be burnt at the stakes come the day of reckoning.

A knife, a fork, a bottle, a cork, that's the way you spell New York.

A bizarre lyric from a song that I forget the origins of, but it was in the 80's.

:187:

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/soundtracks/m/mewithoutyoulyrics/cocaineinmybrainlyrics.html

I wonder why you remembered that ?

:139:

I am quite sure I have no idea what you are implying sir.

I bid you good day...!

:14: