Knife crime epidemic | Page 5 | Vital Football

Knife crime epidemic

[QUOTE="valenciagill, post: 2289050, member: 13528"
When I was a kid , my mum used to tell me that people were all the same under their skin , that was (and still is)the narrative.
When facts or science says otherwise it becomes a very taboo subject, probably the most taboo subject there is.

Its not taboo at all, if you have some opinion from the eugenics movement then say so. Whats your opinion when it is white poor kids - bad genes from an underclass (untermenschen volk) I suppose. Search your feelings young skywalker.[/QUOTE]

Being eugenics into this is just another way of implying racism is involved. Eugenics is always a false flag.

Under the skin we are all the same** but the difference almost certainly always comes down to culture. The real question is why is it considered more culturally acceptable for black people to carry knives? Why was it considered culturally acceptable for other groups to carry knifes at various points in history

I put forth the Jordan Peterson response on QT:

Is it a case of knives being status symbols and a way of climbing a type of social ladder when you feel as if all over opportunities to get on with life are closed to you? Or is it a case of knives being seen as self defensive against the wider culture around you?

** not strictly true as women obviously have some parts that men don't have and vice versa

Eugenics, like the force in Star Wars, isn't inherently good or bad. It is more down to the morality of how you use it.

We have done selective breeding in animals so cows give more creamier milk in larger quantities, pigs are bigger and give more tasty leaner bacon and so forth. Selective breeding of plants have helped give more robust crops in which to feed the world. Genetically modified crops are an extension of that.

Eugenic principles have been understood and used by humanity for most of humanity's existence even before it got a name. Most of history it was used in order to get more food and feed people.

Eugenics gets a bad rap because the Nazis twisted it for evil intentions and whenever people mention eugenics then everyone thinks of Hitler rather than actually research it and know what it actually is.

If you check local (Kent) news today, you`ll see what was being alluded to regarding Kent Police HQ.......
Thats a shame, my Dad was posted there for some time and my uncle used it to train his Police dogs. I have fond memories of open days and watching my uncle work with the dogs when I was a kid.
Bit odd that no one seems to have a clue how many people work there 🤔

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/news/exclusive-police-to-sell-off-county-headquarters-227499/

Thats a shame, my Dad was posted there for some time and my uncle used it to train his Police dogs. I have fond memories of open days and watching my uncle work with the dogs when I was a kid.
Bit odd that no one seems to have a clue how many people work there 🤔

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/news/exclusive-police-to-sell-off-county-headquarters-227499/

Bit odd that no one seems to have a clue how many people work there

Don`t tell `em yer name Pike. Might be around 20% less than ten years ago, but, then again ........

This has been coming for quite a few years, tbh. "Some things" that local folk might think should be in Kent, will no doubt move outside Kent. I hope that "moving" doesn`t lend itself to filling any gaps inside Kent with new PFI`s - no matter how modest in size they might be ! In reality, this is yet another small step toward a National Police Force - which IMO, will be a good thing.

Bit odd that no one seems to have a clue how many people work there

Don`t tell `em yer name Pike. Might be around 20% less than ten years ago, but, then again ........

This has been coming for quite a few years, tbh. "Some things" that local folk might think should be in Kent, will no doubt move outside Kent. I hope that "moving" doesn`t lend itself to filling any gaps inside Kent with new PFI`s - no matter how modest in size they might be ! In reality, this is yet another small step toward a National Police Force - which IMO, will be a good thing.
Agree with you to an extent on the national Police idea, just always a shame when these old buildings, with their years of tradition, are let go. Ive had to go to Hendon for various bits of training over the years and have seen it gradually demolished and morphed into what looks like a branch of IKEA surrounded by flats. They've kept the original statue of Sir Robert Peel but, when I look closely, I'm sure he has a look of disapproval on his face.
Anyone on here who is, was or knows a copper will know what I mean when I say "TJF" 😳

Its not taboo at all, if you have some opinion from the eugenics movement then say so. Whats your opinion when it is white poor kids - bad genes from an underclass (untermenschen volk) I suppose. Search your feelings young skywalker.

Being eugenics into this is just another way of implying racism is involved. Eugenics is always a false flag.

Under the skin we are all the same** but the difference almost certainly always comes down to culture. The real question is why is it considered more culturally acceptable for black people to carry knives? Why was it considered culturally acceptable for other groups to carry knifes at various points in history

I put forth the Jordan Peterson response on QT:

Is it a case of knives being status symbols and a way of climbing a type of social ladder when you feel as if all over opportunities to get on with life are closed to you? Or is it a case of knives being seen as self defensive against the wider culture around you?

** not strictly true as women obviously have some parts that men don't have and vice versa

Eugenics, like the force in Star Wars, isn't inherently good or bad. It is more down to the morality of how you use it.

We have done selective breeding in animals so cows give more creamier milk in larger quantities, pigs are bigger and give more tasty leaner bacon and so forth. Selective breeding of plants have helped give more robust crops in which to feed the world. Genetically modified crops are an extension of that.

Eugenic principles have been understood and used by humanity for most of humanity's existence even before it got a name. Most of history it was used in order to get more food and feed people.

Eugenics gets a bad rap because the Nazis twisted it for evil intentions and whenever people mention eugenics then everyone thinks of Hitler rather than actually research it and know what it actually is.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should read the posts better and intent from posters. I full understand the differences between eugenics in general and political realities.

A rabii was stabbed in the head this afternoon , in Stoke Newington.
His attacker was overpowered by some builders. All in broad daylight.

Two ladies were stabbed to death in an East London park the other day (undetected ATM) - doesn`t seem to be too much of a let-up in violent knife related crime - not just London, either.

The only area of crime detection that appears to have escalated in recent months relates to importation of drugs ! More time and less traffic has given the under-staffed Border Agency an opportunity to be more pro-active, and they`ve had some good results - in seizing large quantities of class A drugs destined for our streets....

There was an article in the Guardian about that this week.

The article said that the death rate in London in particular is the same as it was for the first five months of last year, despite the lockdown?

It does seem on the surface is all that has changed has been the reporting of it.
Old people are more news worthy than young people ?

Yep, public perception, it seems, is consciously, or subconsciously, regulated by MSM`s editors` take on where the most bang for their buck lies - apparently it`s not ordinary people getting stabbed in our streets and parks at the moment..

Yep, public perception, it seems, is consciously, or subconsciously, regulated by MSM`s editors` take on where the most bang for their buck lies - apparently it`s not ordinary people getting stabbed in our streets and parks at the moment..

I have been banging on about this for too many years. I have found that (in general) nobody gives a f. Have written to the media and politicians, waste of space.
It is obviously not an issue that impacts MPs getting re-elected, media getting advertising or social media getting clicks.
Obviously some lives dont matter, only to their grieving parents or relatives.
Added to that the reduction in police and youth services has made it worse.